usa

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 KingCracker

KingCracker

I am your huckleberry.

• 4,290 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 15:12

Id eat the healthier choice, i do all the time with the exception of the water, i need something with flavor. 

#17 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,696 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 20:02

Ironically, employees are offered free food while on breaks. ;)

#18 +LimeMaster

LimeMaster

LippyZillaD Council ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 9,265 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 24 December 2013 - 20:16

Even if this is good advice, it doesn't give McDonald's a good image since they are basically admitting that the majority of the food they serve is junk. :o

#19 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,866 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 20:21

McDonalds have never once claimed their food ws in any way healthier than a salad.

that's probably because I think when the salads came out like the ceaser salad or chicken salad with a ceaser dressing on because of all the extra stuff in like the cheese was coated something else to make it taste even better it was actually more unhealthy than a lot of the burgers on the menu so that's prolly why dunno what there like now but if I want a salad ill make one at home its not hard plus it isn't going to be covered in crap

#20 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,664 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 20:38

People who eat at McDonalds more than once a week have only themselves to blame.

blame for what? maybe they like to have lots of McDonaldss's

#21 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,696 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 22:19

Apparently it was not McDonald's:

McDonald’s says it has shut down an employee resources website that contained posts advising its own workers to avoid eating too much fast food.

The McResource Line website now tells visitors that it is down for maintenance and upgrades are being made.

“A combination of factors has led us to re-evaluate, and we've directed the vendor to take down the website,” Lisa McComb, a spokeswoman for McDonalds USA, said in a statement. “Between links to irrelevant or outdated information, along with outside groups taking elements out of context, this created unwarranted scrutiny and inappropriate commentary.”

http://www.foxnews.c...tcmp=latestnews