Photo

Assains Creed 4 and what do ya do after youve completed it....

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,866 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 00:27

i thought you could go back to blowing stuff up on the high seas and upgrading your cove but it just ends is there anyway to go back?

#2 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,663 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:51

i thought you could go back to blowing stuff up on the high seas and upgrading your cove but it just ends is there anyway to go back?

Watch the end credits, it loads back into free roam.

#3 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,150 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:54

There is also a DLC called Freedom Cry that is decent.

#4 OP psionicinversion

psionicinversion

Neowinian Senior

• 1,866 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:42

Watch the end credits, it loads back into free roam.

ah ok, i tried watching the end credits the little bit at the theater was cool but its like a never ending story guess ill load the game back up and leave it for half an hour while it blows through it all

#5 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,722 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:06

You can skip the credits i believe after the theatre.

Then you're back and can finish off any of the diversions.

#6 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• 18,615 posts
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:07

I thought the answer was simple, what do you do after you complete 4? You wait for Assassins Creed 5!

#7 Raa

Raa

Resident president

• 12,545 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:39

I thought the answer was simple, what do you do after you complete 4? You wait for Assassins Creed 5!

Couldn't have said it better!

#8 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,663 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:00

I thought the answer was simple, what do you do after you complete 4? You wait for Assassins Creed 5! Assassin's Creed Liberation HD!

#9 madd-hatter

madd-hatter

Crazy Hat Salesman

• 1,418 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 19:11

I'd imagine you'd resell the game and wait for the next Assassin's Creed...?

Isn't that the purpose of Assassin's Creed?

#10 Colicab

Colicab

DGDesign

• 4,182 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 23:05

I thot they had a dlc season pass. So must be more to come?

just got it and started playing today. me like!

#11 Screw this Nazi Site

Screw this Nazi Site

Neowinian Senior

• 3,179 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 00:20

I just got the end of the story a couple days ago.  It was a bit annoying you couldn't skip the credits but when they did end, it put me right back in the game.  The only real challenge left is the legendary ship battles, but I'm really finding those kind of annoying because the ships are over the top.  It seems like now that I have all the upgrades, my capabilities should be at least similar but these are ridiculous to the point of not being fun.

#12 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,150 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 00:24

I just got the end of the story a couple days ago.  It was a bit annoying you couldn't skip the credits but when they did end, it put me right back in the game.  The only real challenge left is the legendary ship battles, but I'm really finding those kind of annoying because the ships are over the top.  It seems like now that I have all the upgrades, my capabilities should be at least similar but these are ridiculous to the point of not being fun.

Dont like the legendary ships either.  When it gaming becomes work, I prefer not to play.  And those ships are fast as well.

#13 +Martog

Martog

Snow Leopard Extraodinaire

• 3,445 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:24

Dont like the legendary ships either.  When it gaming becomes work, I prefer not to play.  And those ships are fast as well.

I've noticed any of the Man 'O War's tend to be able to rapidly fire in succession on their broadside, and it hurts then they are high 40's to level 60.  I've defeated one of the legendary, can't remember which, and I was blinking red on my ship's health by the time it was over.  I can't imagine the one battle with two of them trying to broadside you at the same time.  I killed the other three for grins with the invincible cheat and they seem over the top.  Interestingly enough, even with the cheat on it triggers the Xbox One achievement for killing all four if you do it in one sessions despite it not saving any game progress.  That cheat is kind of just to see how many guys you can round up by you and then shoot a barrel and watch the bodies fly lol.

#14 +Anarkii

Anarkii

Member N° 1,455

• 5,345 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:50

With a fully upgraded ship, the legendarys are much much more simple to beat. The only challenge was the 2 ships, but that was managable if you dont go inbetween them, as both will fire their side cannons at you and you will be caught in the middle of both ships. Keep them at a distance and take them down with mortars, and its easy done.

My own challenge now is getting the 'sharing is caring' trophy. Nothing seems to spawn for me, even thou I have 5-6 people playing AC4 for the things to spawn and for me to share - annoying as hell :/

If anyone has any tips for that - id be happy to hear it :)