plz help urgent!

ok so pretty much i messed up and can't do anything with the phone atm

i previously rooted my phone(N5) and deleted downloadprovider

i have reset the phone and now when i try open the google play, it crashes and won't open

so pretty much i can't fix this unless i install a software from my pc that links to my device

please help

I'm not sure what downloadprovider is, although that doesn't sound like something I would trust. Doing a quick search increases my worry.

So how did you root your phone? Have you installed a custom ROM as well, or did you just root it? Have you booted in to recovery and tried clearing everything that way?

download provider (download manager) is the default download manager thats installed in android

prior doing factory reset, i installd clockworkmod recovery and booted in to recovery but no luck

If you can get a copy of the download provider (apk?) from the stock rom, you should be able to drop it back in since you've rooted & done CWM.

Check XDA forums for the stock firmware, or maybe someone has a copy floating around.

It *may* be safe to drop a non-stock copy in, as long as it matches the system version you're using it on.

When all else fails, I would recommend going back to stock and starting over. Just do a search and there are tutorials on how to do so.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nexus+5+rstore+to+stock&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=nexus+5+restore+to+stock&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1

Good thing about messing up an Android phone, much easier these days to fix the problem.