Bing Wallpaper Of The Day Collection

Hello everyone,

I love great photos and if there is one site out there that does love those kind of pictures too, then it's Bing. I'm prety sure that there are a lot more people out there that do like Bings Picture of the Day too. However, Bing only allows to go back 7 days. Of course, there are websites that keep track of every picture since the very beginning. But if you want them all? The only option is to download them, one by one. But there are also tools out there that allow you to download Bings Picture of the Day. At least, of the past 7 days. For more, you'll have to pay up. Now, I've build up a collection of my own collection of Bing Picture of the Day-pictures. I'm now on 3351 unique pictures. That EVERY picture for every country since the very beginning. Isn't that awesome? You want them too? Of course I'll give you a link:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1573A6472EDD1166&id=1573A6472EDD1166%2182010

That's it! All pictures since the start. Anyway, on this moment, I'm still working on uploading them to my SkyDrive, it can take a while before they are all uploaded, if the folder hit 3351 files, they are all there. New pictures will be added EVERY DAY. And let's repeat it: those are from every region (not all regions get the same pictures, you know... some get it early, some 3 days later, some get just a unique one no other region gets to see). Enjoy it, by the way, it's a download of 897 MB (will change in future). ;)

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

I'm very glad to announce that I'll be able to make you happy. :) Anyway, the happiness will only start somewhere in June 2012, since Bing wallpapers aren't available in this high resolution prior to that month. Anyway, give me some time to upload them to the folder ;).

Awesome thanks for the link, its great they have no water marks too. Do you also have the 1920x1200 versions?

By the way, with that resolution, they do have water marks, however...

• Like 1