Don't Starve

[PS3]

BioShock: Infinite

DMC (Devil May Cry)

Brothers: a tale of two sons

[Vita]

Smart As...

Worms Battle Islands

There is also a preview video however, it appears embedding is disabled on it.

Video

*A quick reminder to those who are new to PS+, all of the games do not drop on the same day, they spread them out throughout each Tuesday of the month. There is generally no warning which games will land each week. Until the prior week. The Games are free to download and keep so long as you have a Valid PS+ Subscription and Yes you can "purchase" games for a console you do not have yet. Just go to the store and "buy" them. Also the updates to the Playstation store occur at 2PM EST.

-----

[uSA] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: December 2013

Edited by Andrew G.
  • Like 2

BioShock is a great title, but I think most people will have played it. Still, I'm sure some who've ignored the series will benefit.

Brothers gets a lot of praise on GAF.

Really damn good list actually.

Have been wanting to check out Don't Starve for a long time on PC, so that is a good one.

I actually never completed Infinite, so that's just a good one to add to my library for when I want to do so.

And As AB pointed out, Brothers gets a lot of praise, and that is not just on GAF. 

Glad I kept my PS3 completely hooked up. Still definitely has some life left (actually just reminded myself, am going to finally check out GT6 with my Logitech Wheel tomorrow).

Got Bioshock: Infinite on disc.  Outstanding game, but the ending leaves you running your fingers through your hair trying to connect all the dots and figure out how it all worked.

Bioshock Infinite is a very good title to give away. I'm hoping the EU side of things gets it (or Tomb Raider) in January or February.

BioShock is a great title, but I think most people will have played it. Still, I'm sure some who've ignored the series will benefit.

Brothers gets a lot of praise on GAF.

Brothers is a good title :) I have played demo of the X360 version and most probably will end up buying it this week (on sale).

I played Bioshock Infinite on PC but I'll play it again on PS3, loved that game.  Finally going to try Don't Starve, Brothers and DMC. Great line up!

Had no idea Sonic was going to be free for + subscribers on the Vita this month! Downloaded it last night, psyched to check it out soon.

soniq always gives it for free...oh you mean Sonic :rofl:

but yeah, that's a nice list right there. Though no more PS3 for me, had to sell her to help pay for PS4 and now X1 it seems. But Don't Starve is something I've been looking forward to checking out, so not bad.

The January sale on the EU side is also pretty good. Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel for +-7? is pretty good. The game isn't anything special but it's fun.

Had no idea Sonic was going to be free for + subscribers on the Vita this month! Downloaded it last night, psyched to check it out soon.

i completely forgot that i had downloaded it. i thought it was cool that wreck it ralph was in that game and very saddened to find out that venelope from the same movie who actually was a racer is not in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Not impressed with the instant Game collection so far for the PS4 - only Resogun so far is really good, the other 2 are... mediocre :(

Not impressed with the instant Game collection so far for the PS4 - only Resogun so far is really good, the other 2 are... mediocre :(

Don't Starve is free for PS+. At least on the EU side of things. Isn't Australia under the SCEE?