Photo

Nexus 5 or Note 3

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

Posted 27 December 2013 - 18:34

You're running a nightly verison of CM 11,which runs Android 4.4 so it isn't that stable so maybe you should get a more stable version of CM. BTW, CM makes your phone run faster and better and has more options for you to customise your device.

I can't use ART though, and before I traded the Nexus 5, the guy turned it on and you can obviously see how much smoother it was compared to it being off.

#17 Ravensky

Ravensky

Neowinian

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:30

Can you tell me your reason?

Get the Nexus 5 and keep your iPad, that's the best combination I think...apps from both worlds on two killer devices =)

OkY, if I kept it if most likely put CM11 on it.

#18 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:46

Can you tell me your reason?

Get the Nexus 5 and keep your iPad, that's the best combination I think...apps from both worlds on two killer devices =)
OkY, if I kept it if most likely put CM11 on it.

That's what I'm doing now but the more I use my Nexus 5 then going to the iPad Mini the more I'm bored with it.

#19 jackergin

jackergin

A Boring Guy

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:56

That's what I'm doing now but the more I use my Nexus 5 then going to the iPad Mini the more I'm bored with it.

Why?

#20 +AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:53

You're running a nightly verison of CM 11,which runs Android 4.4 so it isn't that stable so maybe you should get a more stable version of CM. BTW, CM makes your phone run faster and better and has more options for you to customise your device.

I'm running the nightlies and haven't had a single issue really. Of course there's a much more elevated risk of a bug, especially with nightlies, but CM for Nexus devices is usually fairly solid.

#21 OP Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

Posted 28 December 2013 - 22:19

Why?

So restricted, granted I don't know what you can do on a Nexus 7 tablet.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!