Windows Store won't load

Recently when I try to open the Windows Store the 'loading screen' appears and... nothing else happens. It just stays there and keeps continuing loading. Tried WSReset.exe and that was unsuccessful and I have also installed all updates for Windows 8.1.

What does your event viewer log when you try to access the store (run eventvwr.msc as admin)?

Where am I supposed to find the log in Event Viewer?(I'm not familiar with Event Viewer)

Windows Logs, Application.

Couldn't find much, except when I went and quit the Store I noticed some logs about Software Protection service in Event Viewer... 

Couldn't find much, except when I went and quit the Store I noticed some logs about Software Protection service in Event Viewer...

It should be logging errors on crash.

Try downloading and running the apps troubleshooter from this page (link is in the top paragraph).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Did you turn off UAC perchance? Doing so messes with the Windows Store and modern UI apps.

Reference: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/60d3a7af-cd21-4ea4-ac97-ebfab2aa6ed4/apps-not-allowed-when-uac-is-disabled?forum=w8itprogeneral

But other Modern UI apps work perfectly like Sport and News but I will try enabling UAC...

It should be logging errors on crash.

Try downloading and running the apps troubleshooter from this page (link is in the top paragraph).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Troubleshooter says I have some corrupted files which I am now trying to locate.

But does it work with the UAC enabled? That seems to be the main sticking point, according to that linked article.

Most Modern UI apps except the Windows Store work regardless of UAC being turned off or on. 

Most Modern UI apps except the Windows Store work regardless of UAC being turned off or on. 

You didn't answer Nick H.'s question. Does the Windows Store itself work with UAC on?

You didn't answer Nick H.'s question. Does the Windows Store itself work with UAC on?

That's a no unfortunately

That's a no unfortunately

Have you made any other modifications/tweaks to your OS? I've noticed that you've recently had an issue with your task manager being disabled. Also, what exactly did the troubleshooter say?

Have you made any other modifications/tweaks to your OS? I've noticed that you've recently had an issue with your task manager being disabled. Also, what exactly did the troubleshooter say?

The troubleshooter asked me to check for corrupt files which I did by using 'sfc /scannow' in cmd and there was one file that could not be repaired. About that Task Manager issue, it was very strange since it was like the computer disabled it on it's own but I couldn't find any viruses. I haven't made tweaks/modifications to my PC though. Actually the Windows Store issue started a few days ago when I was in Malaysia. Now I'm back in my home country but I am still facing this problem.

search for wsreset.exe and run it as administrator. It restores the windows store to factory settings.

search for wsreset.exe and run it as administrator. It restores the windows store to factory settings.

Unfortunately it didn't work...  :(

Seriously? That's plain lazy to go straight for what is effectively the "reinstall Windows" option. That should only be a last resort

IMO, the windows store/apps is not very stable and can be extremely problematic because once the issues surface it's really a pain in the butt. Recently, my few apps constantly crash immediately after launch even using microsoft specifically application that troubleshoot the modern app detected a corrupted missing files and it won't automatically fix it.  

You might try this guy, though I don't know if it'll help or not.  http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html

IIRC the Windows Store is troubled by the same mildly stupid issues Windows Update is (won't always work right if your time isn't synced, etc.)

If you're using a third party firewall it may also be blocking it, hard to say.

I've also had issues with WinRT apps when MLAA is forced on AMD vidcards.

The troubleshooter asked me to check for corrupt files which I did by using 'sfc /scannow' in cmd and there was one file that could not be repaired. About that Task Manager issue, it was very strange since it was like the computer disabled it on it's own but I couldn't find any viruses. I haven't made tweaks/modifications to my PC though. Actually the Windows Store issue started a few days ago when I was in Malaysia. Now I'm back in my home country but I am still facing this problem.

try using "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" instead of sfc /scannow, dism can download and replace corrupted files.

Going to echo what night_stalker said above, it's worth checking your proxy settings in desktop IE.  I had trouble accessing the Windows Store and using Modern IE but desktop IE and FF worked.  Turned out that I had installed a desktop VoIP product that added a VPN to IE's settings without my knowledge.  That caused all of the modern internet APIs to fail, including the Windows Store and Modern IE.  Removing those settings from desktop IE solved the problem.

Another thing to check, if you are using a valid proxy of some kind, is whether it uses a self-signed certificate.  All Modern APIs require valid SSL certs.