WP7 users survival thread

Anyone else out there still using a WP7 device? I'm still under contract with mine for a few more months.

I got my HTC Titan back in Feb. 2012 and back then it was amazing to me, now it feels lonely and forgotten, but still does the job. I know I'm missing out on a lot of apps that have made it to WP8 like Pandora and Mint, which I would really like to have.

I've come really close to picking up a 520 just to get me through until I can get a fancy upgrade but I've held off so far with my trusty Titan.

I've come really close to picking up a 520 just to get me through until I can get a fancy upgrade but I've held off so far with my trusty Titan.

Amazon had the 520 on sale SIM-free a few days ago at a low price.  You should see if it's still available because WP8 is really a great upgrade over WP7.

• 4 weeks later...

Still using my Lumia 900, Wife still using a Batman edition Lumia 900 :shiftyninja:

On contract 'til April I think, Tempted to kill the contract and go for the cheapest Lumia, Had enough of paying the robbing *****.

Still using my Nokia Lumia 800 with 7.8 update and going strong. Though the battery life has started to last only a day. Only thing I am holding on is the announcements of WP9 so I can choose the correct upgrade path and not stuck with a device that can't get WP9.

Still on a Lumia 900. I'm not on a contract but I am waiting to see what the WP8.1 phones are like before I upgrade. I would ideally want something like the 1020, but with SD card slot, quad core, 2gb ram, latest graphics.

Still using my Nokia Lumia 800 with 7.8 update and going strong. Though the battery life has started to last only a day. Only thing I am holding on is the announcements of WP9 so I can choose the correct upgrade path and not stuck with a device that can't get WP9.

I've started noticing battery issues, sometimes battery saver won't come on at all.

One day last week I set my alarm, but by the time I woke up the phone was completely dead, it hadn't switched battery saver on either.

Still on a Lumia 900. I'm not on a contract but I am waiting to see what the WP8.1 phones are like before I upgrade. I would ideally want something like the 1020, but with SD card slot, quad core, 2gb ram, latest graphics.

Sorry, by why are you fretting over graphics on a phone?

• 2 weeks later...