January 2014 Desktops

1jnp.png

Wallpaper is Lindsey Stirling, of course.

Desktop Gadgets are various Python scripts displayed through GeekTool. Some like the clock, and code to determine the moon phase I got elsewhere, but the rest is custom to suite my needs, and minimize the number of requests sent to Yahoo and Environment Canada.

Bartender is used to minimize the number of Menu Bar icons, and remove those that don't play nice with the black Menu Bar.

Wallpaper is Lindsey Stirling, of course.

Desktop Gadgets are various Python scripts displayed through GeekTool. Some like the clock, and code to determine the moon phase I got elsewhere, but the rest is custom to suite my needs, and minimize the number of requests sent to Yahoo and Environment Canada.

Bartender is used to minimize the number of Menu Bar icons, and remove those that don't play nice with the black Menu Bar.

where would one go to obtain the code for the weather GeekTool that you have?

This is my mac's current set up, If you have any questions PM me I'm in a bit of a funk right now and don't feel like finding all the info on what I used.

Wallpaper can be found here http://www.desktopwallpapers4.me/games/lightning-final-fantasy-xiii-2-7962/ (for those interested)

january_2014_screenshot___mac_osx_9__by_

where would one go to obtain the code for the weather GeekTool that you have?

I mostly made it myself.. with the exception of the code I used to calculate the Lunar Cycle..

I can make a thread and post a download, as well as some instructions, if there's interest.

The Alert part is limited to Canada, but the rest uses Yahoo Weather, so anyone could easily change it :)

I mostly made it myself.. with the exception of the code I used to calculate the Lunar Cycle..

I can make a thread and post a download, as well as some instructions, if there's interest.

The Alert part is limited to Canada, but the rest uses Yahoo Weather, so anyone could easily change it :)

I was looking for a weather code and every one i find never works. i'd personally just want the weather part you could pm me with the code if you would like im not sure what the interest would be with most people using windows here

I was looking for a weather code and every one i find never works. i'd personally just want the weather part you could pm me with the code if you would like im not sure what the interest would be with most people using windows here

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1197867-geektool-current-weather/ 

I made a post, along with all the code, images I used, and some information on how to edit it for personal use. Hope this helps.

This is my mac's current set up, If you have any questions PM me I'm in a bit of a funk right now and don't feel like finding all the info on what I used.

Wallpaper can be found here http://www.desktopwallpapers4.me/games/lightning-final-fantasy-xiii-2-7962/ (for those interested)

january_2014_screenshot___mac_osx_9__by_

What Mac theme? Where and how do I install?

What Mac theme? Where and how do I install?

The theme can be found here http://www.deviantart.com/art/LevantinLynx-aka-Nyx-10-8-10-8-5-ML-menu-bar-317208975 Install is easy as any nomal install just follow along with it. the dock is custom using an app called dock mod along with icons in the style of iOS7 that i can't remember where i found them 

Hi, this is mine. Wallpaper is from GameWallpapers.com and the sidebar is an app called DragThing. Theme is applied using Flavours and is called Gerswhix.

post-151094-0-93098000-1390923244.png