Member Pics 2014

Well... my name is James and I currently work as a 3rd line broadband engineer for a UK telecoms company. In the next month or so, I am starting my own business - being the European side of a paintball manufacturer.

1535532_1441070926105251_1727271846_n.jp

James

• Like 1

dKeLyQI.jpg

Me and my friend Paul taking my other friend's girlfriend to meet him for the first time. I'm in the middle (then right one)

• Like 1

dKeLyQI.jpg

Me and my friend Paul taking my other friend's girlfriend to meet him for the first time. I'm in the middle (then right one)

man, your buddies new girlfriend is hot.

After and before I guess:

12299332494_b0a917e2a1_c.jpg

10363923535_3b3cbcbee4.jpg

dude! Someone stole your hair!

dKeLyQI.jpg

Oh dear :rofl:

man, your buddies new girlfriend is hot.

dude! Someone stole your hair!

I know :( Hopefully it will grow back before genetic baldness starts happening :/

You trying to be sexy? :laugh:   :p

is it working  :blush: 

To be honest, Its normally me behind the lens of a camera so there aren't many photo's that exist of me.

is it working  :blush: 

To be honest, Its normally me behind the lens of a camera so there aren't many photo's that exist of me.

I feel ya, it's the same with me :P and people who usually take photos of me haven't the slightest idea on how to use a dSLR :laugh:

Well I'd say you look alright :P

Dirty side too, mirror could use some cleaning eh?

I blame those girls I brought back from the club, I should have cleaned that mess! :D

No kim kardashian style selfie then huh :D

i'd need a melon attached to my ass to pull that off mate. I only feel sorry for her :D

• Like 1

Ahhhh  my eyes!   Someone flashed the light at me!! 

Heeeelp!

its the gloriousness of my selfie awesomeness, i know I know, my camera skills are aces :D

No kim kardashian style selfie then huh :D

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's  pancake  with a bunny on it's head

I blame those girls I brought back from the club, I should have cleaned that mess! :D

Aye, squirters, been there, love that :shifty:

camera skills are aces?

[cough]

If I were you, turn the lights on and not use the camera flash.. 

I was trying to go for the "jesus glory light effect" :D

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's  pancake  with a bunny on it's head

Aye, squirters, been there, love that :shifty:

Then damn squatters never clean up after themselves :laugh: :jump:

• Like 1

No gray in my beard thanks to Just For Men medium light brown. I was super hesitant to dye my beard, but glad I made the plunge, definitely feels as if it took a few years off. Even my parents noticed which I was surprised.

post-34384-0-84416600-1392828822.jpg

• Like 1