Member Pics 2014

Fat pics are biggest Inspiration! Inspired me enough to get my lazy arse off and workout  :D

Out of curiosity, what's your work out routine like? (I think a couple of me pics are in the first pages, too lazy to look :P )

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, what's your work out routine like? (I think a couple of me pics are in the first pages, too lazy to look :p )

Sorry for late reply lol

I eat whatever I can, Work out 6 times a week. Monday is universal chest day, tuesday shoulders, wednesday back, thursday biceps, friday triceps and saturday is legs day. I usually work on abs on Tuesday and Thursday after exercise.

dBzHY2W.jpg

Getting prepared for Canada's winter lol

LokonDQ.jpg

6 times a week is way too much. a good gym plan includes not only a good routine but is also combined with the right nutrition and the right supplements, especially in the progressed state.

anyway: nice to see that softcore pics are allowed here. as many, i have problems doing selfpics one handed and the cam is a sgs3...

001.jpg

image.jpg

1me.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

6 times a week is way too much. a good gym plan includes not only a good routine but is also combined with the right nutrition and the right supplements, especially in the progressed state.

anyway: nice to see that softcore pics are allowed here. as many, i have problems doing selfpics one handed and the cam is a sgs3...

6 times a week helped me in reducing weight and get in shape faster, Since because of my work routine I can't keep up with nutritional and balanced died and basically have to live on junk food. Nice tattoos though.

001.jpg

image.jpg

1me.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

HOw bout some before and after

HOw bout some before and after

i have none before!!!! fat was never a problem for me tho i just had to build up on muscles and the tattoos i got fairly recently, end of 2012 and mid 2013.

Before and after can be just that, before muscle build up :p

Also:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1073233-official-show-off-your-body-art/

oh good i have somewhere close picture shots of my tattoos, hope i can find them.

in the meantime another one as chav as it can get :shifty:

2me.png

• Like 1

I hate photos of me. I can never get a good photo because I never know what to do. But enough people here have told me how beautiful my avatar looks, so I figured, "why not let them have a better look..."

ad98eZI.jpg

Surely now no one has a reason to not post their picture. :p

• Like 3

I hate photos of me. I can never get a good photo because I never know what to do. But enough people here have told me how beautiful my avatar looks, so I figured, "why not let them have a better look..."

ad98eZI.jpg

Surely now no one has a reason to not post their picture. :p

az1nf.jpg

az1sq.jpg

az1p3.jpg

Teh possibilities, now If  I can just get victor Rambo to add neobonds face:P

You guys better be careful with your selfies, Wikimedia might decide to steal and say there's no copyright if your pet dog or macaque took the picture! :)

Snipped

Now I finally know how you look like lol! I always thought you look like the girl in your avatar  :laugh: 

10494545_10201992568005294_5024739319943

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...