Your main desktop web browser for 2014 is:

Yay!

I'm the lone vote for Seamonkey!!

Have IE9 and Seamonkey on all Windows computers and I picked Seamonkey here just to be different. I love being different ;)

Never have liked IE10 and 11 seems to break to many sites!

It would have been two votes for SeaMonkey by now, had I not clicked the Null Vote button in error!

It would have been two votes for SeaMonkey by now, had I not clicked the Null Vote button in error!

Just click "Delete My Vote" and vote again.

I got divorced from Chrome last year, can't be happier that the nagging has stopped for good since I no longer use my @gmail for logins.  I've found IE11 to be much friendlier on my Surface Pro, especially on the Modern side where touch and swipe makes everything just so much easier.  I do, however, have my patience tested when sites don't recognize IE11 and suggest I "update my browser".  Never!  I'll wait for the world to catch up to me...

I got divorced from Chrome last year, can't be happier that the nagging has stopped for good since I no longer use my @gmail for logins.  I've found IE11 to be much friendlier on my Surface Pro, especially on the Modern side where touch and swipe makes everything just so much easier.  I do, however, have my patience tested when sites don't recognize IE11 and suggest I "update my browser".  Never!  I'll wait for the world to catch up to me...

oh god, that just reminded me of a WoW argument I once had, I was told to upgrade from tier 11 items to (linked) inferior gear

Chrome

I still can't believe anyone willingly uses IE anymore, everytime I accidentally fire it up reminds me why I refuse to use it at home

Chrome on the Desktop, IE11 on the HTPC.

If AdBlockPlus was as good on IE then I would switch.  However no matter how much I try, Chrome blocks ALL ads on selected sites, yet IE doesn't :/

wow I really can't believe how many people actually use IE11..  

My question to those people: Are you using Windows 8?  I mean honestly its kinda like Safari on the iPhone.. With Windows 8, IE is so built in that its just easier to use. Is that the case with you guys?  

wow I really can't believe how many people actually use IE11..  

My question to those people: Are you using Windows 8?  I mean honestly its kinda like Safari on the iPhone.. With Windows 8, IE is so built in that its just easier to use. Is that the case with you guys?  

Just because you can't see why people use IE11 doesn't mean people shouldn't use IE11 lol I'm on Win 8 and don't use it but not because I HATE IT AND HOPE IT BURNS IN HELL or something.

In any event, I use Maxthon. I love it.

Just because you can't see why people use IE11 doesn't mean people shouldn't use IE11 lol I'm on Win 8 and don't use it but not because I HATE IT AND HOPE IT BURNS IN HELL or something.

In any event, I use Maxthon. I love it.

Where in my post did I say anything about hating it or flaming users of IE? You hear publically that the stats show IE usage is extremely low compared to Chrome and even Firefox, which made me ask the question is it because its built in so well to windows 8. 

Where in my post did I say anything about hating it or flaming users of IE? You hear publically that the stats show IE usage is extremely low compared to Chrome and even Firefox, which made me ask the question is it because its built in so well to windows 8. 

I never said you hated IE11, the I HATE IE11 thing was just the online version of hate that IE11 gets for some odd reason. I probably should have given that it's own sentence :(