Your main desktop web browser for 2014 is:

Exclusively Chrome (Dev) now, basically. Now that LogMeIn uses a separate client app for sessions, I don't even need to load Firefox. Just need to break the habit of using it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Google Chrome for the past couple of years.

It's funny how perception has changed over the years of web browsers. I remember way back when, when AOL was the lead ISP everyone used that built in browser which was based on mshtml, and you were a loser if you used that. You were awesome if you used IE. Then Mozilla arrived onto the scene, it was thought of a bit geeky to use that over IE. When Phoenix/Firebird came out then that was the one to go for over IE.. and now Chrome seems to have caught up with it now.

Safari's just always been Safari. I think when the Windows version came out it was a bit of a novelty to try it out, but I highly doubt many Windows users will be using it now.

I have been bouncing around from Firefox as my main, Chrome mainly for Facebook and Netflix, and IE seldom.  I am trying to work with IE more now, especially after updating the hosts file to stop a lot of ads on other sites.  So far, so good.