What was the last movie you watched? (2014 Edition)

Movie 43

post-308560-0-73112800-1388692320.jpg

Decided to give this a go on Netflix, Started off being silly and weird and by the end it had entered the realm of bat s**t crazy. :laugh:

This is my best film of the year so far 5/5 (It gets bonus points for being filled with beautiful people :p)

Universal Soldier:  Day of Reckoning

6/10

Surprisingly very good for the billionth entry in the series.  The beginning feels as if Tony Scott was resurrected and had his blood replaced with hallucinogens; very trippy to say the least, but it actually develops into a quite solid ultra-violent action film.

Rush  8/10 good movie.  I am not a huge car guy, nor am I a big racing guy.. but it was a solid movie.

Rammstein Live Aus Berlin
11/10 ... because it's Rammstein.

Rush - 9/10 (Absolutely loved this movie, as did my wife. Really solid acting and the racing cinematography was fantastic. This and 'Senna' have given some delightful insight into Formula 1 and really deserve more attention.)

Prisoners - 8/10 (Crazy movie with a good twist and some insane feelings of my own family security. Wasn't expecting much, ended up enthralled.)

The Hobbit, Desolation of Smaug - 7/10 (Not much to say really. Ending sucked, in my opinion, and I thought the

Legolas bits were more fan-service than anything

, but you have to see it for the full experience. Again, won't buy this until the EE.) 

Bad Grandpa 0/10. Don't waste your time. 

I was told it was hilarious.

Last movie I watched was Lone Survivor, was hard to watch since I've been deployed a few times and see what they went through kept my heart pumping. 10/10 for me.

Last movie I watched was Lone Survivor, was hard to watch since I've been deployed a few times and see what they went through kept my heart pumping. 10/10 for me.

Well it wasn't my humour at all, and I got bored during the whole movie. 

it's so ######in' funny.  

The Wolf of Wall Street - 10/10. I loved it from the first second to the last.

Gravity - 9/10. Very well made and a fantastic use of 3D in the cinema, not sure if it will have the same impact on a non-3D screen.

Oblivion - 9/10. A great sci-fi movie with a lot of classic old school sci-fi movies touches.

Turbo - 8/10. Great kids film that adults can enjoy too.

Carrie (2013) - 7/10. An alright remake. The girl who plays Sue is stunning, I would watch it again just for her haha.

Well, what's your type of humor? Just curious since you told us not to waste our time.

Anchorman type ish? 

Had forgotten that I went on Christmas Day and saw 47 Ronin. 9.5/10. You can see the plot coming from miles away, but it was a very enjoyable film.