What are you listening to? (2014 Edition)

Bit of a pre-emptive post; the first thing I'll be listening to when I get home tomorrow after having the packing taken out of my ear (I had a "left cartilage enforcement tympanoplasty", as it says on the consent form) will be Imogen Heap's newest album, "Sparks".

It's all available on YouTube through all the music videos done for every single song...

I think quite possibly one of my favourite tracks atm (but basically most things from Vicetone keep me going)

did nearly skip it. then i entered 1:20 :woot:

did nearly skip it. then i entered 1:20 :woot:

If you like this, search out Vicetone's channel... He has a few of his own and other remixes that are all along a very similar feel. I know I'm going to overdo it soon but I cannot get enough of his tracks atm.

If you like this, search out Vicetone's channel... He has a few of his own and other remixes that are all along a very similar feel. I know I'm going to overdo it soon but I cannot get enough of his tracks atm.

will do so sir, thx. i had a severe dj hixxy addiction a few years back, imho the only guy still doing proper hardcore. the others have lost the plot and fallen in the d&b trap sadly :(

is the channel owner called proximity then?

will do so sir, thx. i had a severe dj hixxy addiction a few years back, imho the only guy still doing proper hardcore. the others have lost the plot and fallen in the d&b trap sadly :(

is the channel owner called proximity then?

Proximity post a collection of different songs

Vicetone does have his own channel which he does link back to his Facebook page where alot of tracks are free (including the above)

https://www.youtube.com/user/vicetoneofficial

Sash - Mysterious Times 2008 (Kindervater Vs. Jens O Remix) on a BASF chrome maxima c90 tape, with db peak at +2 and bias at +2%