DEAL: NEW Nikon D3200 DSLR for $389.99

You have to watch for grey imports on these things,if they are then its not covered by manufacturers guarantee

EDIT And import duty which also isnt covered

Note: This camera may be an imported model. It is completely identical to the USA model and is produced by the same factories. This product comes set in English as a standard, with USA connections, and English manuals. Imported models do not carry a USA manufacturer warranty card. Your purchase is covered by a BigValueInc store warranty which covers you for 1 Year. Please view below in our terms and conditions for details.

I'm NY, they are in NJ so about 2-4 hrs away. I'll post up some pics when I get it.

I did read the import claus you highlighted and I should posted it as well in the OP.

For the price, as long as it works as expected the menus could be in Chinese by default and I wouldn't care. The eBay company would warrant them for one year in that case which I hope to not need.

The same kit sells at best buy for $499 + tax so $150 for USA warranty is what I'm not paying. May not be in the USA for long anyways ;)