Anyone for Dead rising 3 coop? Or Assassins creed?

Hello everyone,

I haven't had any luck with randoms in Dead Rising 3, I'm aiming for completionist, so would anyone like to play coop with me and try to do everything? All the collectibles etc, all side missions.

If you're not into that, I'm also looking for people to complete Wolfpack mode on assassins creed 4 in all maps. Literally 9/10 of the people I meet on matchmaking have no mics, and no concept of how to play, they sprint around and tackle groups of guards singlehandedly , getting 100 points per kill and causing the other guards to flee, I try to explain that's not how you play but I'm ignored, after about wave 12 we start to fail because 100 points a guard isn't enough to advance, and I'm blamed for the failings because I have half the kills, yet 3x the points of anyone. 

Mic would be a must, its more fun to chat during gaming I feel, plus it'd be great to make some new gaming buddies.

Gamer tag is "Sir Gabe Newell"

• 1 month later...

Only just seen this, I am down to play and level up in ACIV. I'm not particularly great at the game but tell me what to do and I'll do it!

Gamertag: Brendeth.