Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia

I am a vegetarian, been so for 25 years.

My Suzie is not a vegetarian, nor are my children, that is their choice as is why I choose not to eat meat & fish.

Maybe the plaster came off Morrissey's  boob and he feels unwanted.

Why is this even published, it's b.s.

Something I remembered from watching Beavis and Butthead 20 years ago.

well if I was ever to be re-incarnated as a wild animal on the higher rungs of the food chain, i would vow myself to eat vegetarians.

Could be worse, could be a fruitarian :p

I am a vegetarian, been so for 25 years.

My Suzie is not a vegetarian, nor are my children, that is their choice as is why I choose not to eat meat & fish.

Maybe the plaster came off Morrissey's  boob and he feels unwanted.

Why is this even published, it's b.s.

You know exactly why, because our press and media industry run after anyone frome Jade Goody racist to Swampy the tree saver with a plastic bag picking up detritis and other droppings in order to sell it to moronic consummers who suck it up like its more important than things like Gitmo or the UK America Israel triangle/axis/pillar of global debt

• Like 1

Morrissey also threatened to "slip into permanent unconsciousness" if any journalist ever asked him again about the Smiths.

Mark Fairley suggested: "The sooner someone asks him about the Smiths, the better ?"

quick someone ask him

• Like 3

apparently not that huge and just listening to his music. he's terrible. He deserves to be ignored.

your obviously not into music much at all, Morrissey IS huge, the smith were absolutely huge. Everything statement Morrissey makes would be published in every english newspaper. 

I'm not saying I agree with the guy, but refrain from commentating if you dont anything about music, writers or celebrities. 

I had the privilage of seeing him play in 2012, played one New Zealand show and tickets sold out within the hour. 

your obviously not into music much at all, Morrissey IS huge, the smith were absolutely huge. Everything statement Morrissey makes would be published in every english newspaper. 

I'm not saying I agree with the guy, but refrain from commentating if you dont anything about music, writers or celebrities. 

I had the privilage of seeing him play in 2012, played one New Zealand show and tickets sold out within the hour. 

The Smiths appealed to highed up middle classed badly dressed students really, in the late 80's early 90's.

They were the E.M.O's of that era.

Music is o.k. not in the same boat as Happy Monday's, The Stone Roses, James, Chapterhouse, The Farm, E.M.F. to mention a few.

• Like 1

Why am I not even slightly surprised that everyone in this thread that's never heard of Morrissey, is from the states?

There more to music than just Madonna, guys. ;)

Never heard of him, not from the states.

Justin Bieber tickets sold out in 30 seconds, that just goes to show, selling out a show doesn't really mean jack. 

Why am I not even slightly surprised that everyone in this thread that's never heard of Morrissey, is from the states?

At least Madonna's songs are catchy. 

Marr was the creativity behind the Smiths, Morrissey was just a whiney little bitch singer who had bad vocals, an over-inflated self-opinion and as unresolved sexuality issues.

All he is doing is ****ing all over the legacy of the music they made.  Which Marr refuses to do.

However, slagging off an iconic and influential band based upon "I've never heard of them" just shows ignorance.  I personally am not a fan, but pretty much any jangly-guitar band was influenced by Marr.

And LeeSmithG: It had little to do with class, I know a LOT of working class fans, and the bands you name?  Influenced!

Hadn't heard of Morrissey until this, and here's some artists I like.

Deep Purple

ZZ Top

CCR

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Black Sabbath

Charlie Daniels

Hank Williams Jr.

Jimi Hendrix

Johnny Cash

Marilyn Manson

Lindsey Stirling

etc....

I'm actually not a huge fan of Madonna, :P

Deep Purple

ZZ Top

CCR

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Black Sabbath

Charlie Daniels

Hank Williams Jr.

Jimi Hendrix

Johnny Cash

Marilyn Manson

Lindsey Stirling

etc....

Very eclectic. I like all of those though I also can enjoy Madonna's work.

^ And the nationalities of most of those are...?

Which is kind of my point. :p

'MURICA! :P

Justin Bieber tickets sold out in 30 seconds, that just goes to show, selling out a show doesn't really mean jack. 

That is what happens when you give mental patients access to the internet and social security.

Justin Beiber has zero talent.

Does he write his lyrics?, em NO

Does he write the music?, em NO

Does he do the choreography?, em NO

So it seems we still have tone deaf,  don't know talent morons still lose on planet earth.

That is what happens when you give mental patients access to the internet and social security.

So it seems we still have tone deaf,  don't know talent morons still lose on planet earth.

the pencil neck also looks like he weighs 60 pounds when he's wet and wearing boots. in what world do chicks find this hawt?

Morrissey always says something like this every so often. It's like white noise to me now. At first it was annoying but now I'm used to it. :p

That's probably true of a lot of boy bands and pop music. It's just now there is Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and all that other ###### where screaming teenage girls can squeal about the latest fad.

That's probably true of a lot of boy bands and pop music. It's just now there is Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and all that other bull**** where screaming teenage girls can squeal about the latest fad.

Yup they're really just a brand first now, "music" they make is secondary.

Most comedians don't write their own material. I actually like a couple of Bieber's songs (his vocal performance) later in his discography. The early stuff, the teeny bopper stuff, and his general character, I don't nor have I ever liked. But I can't say he has no talent.

Everyone can't be Pixie Lott, but he has some vocal talent.

Just like mentally retarded musicians who say truly retarded statements to maintain the spotlight.