No, if you have an alpha code just add it to Steam and play.

The game is a bit boring though you spend the first 3 minutes waiting for the game to start then 5 minutes running around chasing a monster which is A LOT faster than you are all the while it's upgrading then as soon as it evolves to level 2 or 3 it then just turns around and annihilates you.

No, if you have an alpha code just add it to Steam and play.

The game is a bit boring though you spend the first 3 minutes waiting for the game to start then 5 minutes running around chasing a monster which is A LOT faster than you are all the while it's upgrading then as soon as it evolves to level 2 or 3 it then just turns around and annihilates you.

Summed it up pretty well, I know its Alpha but the Matchmaking took quite a long time to get in, you then have minutes of waiting for no obvious reason and finally a useless cut scene before you play.

My first game lasted just under 6 minutes and a loss and my second game lasted under 4 minutes and a Win. From everything I had seen I really expected games to take twice as long as they were. The monster seemed to be able get away pretty easily, we only managed it the second time because we stumbled upon it and managed to get the trap dome up and pin it whilst it was still level 1.

I've only played the two games and I may go back on depending on how long the Alpha lasts but I hope for more from the final game or might just drop off my want list.

I've had a similar experience so far, but it could be that we're just bad at it.  Long looking/load to get in a game.  Lots of seemingly pointless running around (a lot) to have a beast wipe us in no time flat.

Adding a sprint feature and tweaking boost could help considerably.  I do like the general classes/layouts.

The game seems like fun, but it also seems like something that is only really fun if you have friends to play with. Jumping into matches with random people does not lead to much fun teamwork.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...