Humble Bundle X

took a look and the website isnt updated yet perhaps around 2 EST

Yeah I should have clarified, this was just a 30 min early warning to be ready for it :laugh: But feel free to discuss possible inclusions, trade your dupes etc etc

Doubt I'll be in the first 1000, but if the latest bundle includes any of the big indie games like Gunpoint, Rouge Legacy, or Risk of Rain, it'll be a must buy without a doubt.

Bought it for Starbound alone. The rest was a bonus (Y)

Didn't even stop to look at the bundle. Looked at the bonus game and insta-click :laugh:

Man that first 90 secs. was very entertaining, to me at least.  Watching that Starbound countdown drop by the dozens was crazy.  I'll probably put in a dollar for this bundle right now and see what games are added next week.

at this point (unless they add Starbound back) I don't think I am going to be buying this bundle.. on a bit of a drought when it comes to bundles.. haven't bought any in a couple months.

at this point (unless they add Starbound back) I don't think I am going to be buying this bundle.. on a bit of a drought when it comes to bundles.. haven't bought any in a couple months.

Runner 2 and To the moon look like good games.

I might get it if the bonu game is good.

I have a feeling they'll add Starbound back at the half-way mark next week.

Probably limited number again but hopefully more than 1000 keys.

Edit:

Check your accounts guys. If you received a message during checkout that your order was "on the edge" (i.e you just missed out on Starbound), then you may have a copy now. HiB have been working to get more keys. Remember, only if you received the message and paid $9.99 or more.