Hey guys, i'm Ascended-AI

Hey guys, i'm Ascended-AI.

I'm new to the site and hope to be an active member. I am not new to forum sites...but unfortunately i'm new here. My real name is Zachary but I go by Zak. I love to play video games and got a PS4 on release day and a gaming PC for over 2 years now. I enjoy FPS, RPGs', horror/survival, and etc. I DO NOT PLAY COD. I play Battlefield  :D  :laugh:

Please add me to you friends list(if there is one) and maybe show me around?

Thanks.

Have a good one.

• Like 2

Is it a bad thing? :/  I hope not! I do love my Battlefield.  :)

Just ignore him...   

You can kill him in the battlefield easy.

LOL

BTW, welcome to Neowin.

I DO NOT PLAY COD. I play Battlefield  :D  :laugh:.

Holy bazookas! Internet got so serious that one must use RED to specify his entertainment of choice. What if there where COD fans here? :D

Also, welcome. I MEANT WELCOME!

Greetings and welcome.

I do not play either COD or Battlefield so i wont be a problem :D

I have and enjoy playing both games ...  :rofl:  

If anything... I haven't been able to play BF4 because of all the server issues they are having (at least on Xbox).

Welcome!

Welcome.  Feel free to add me on PSN, my name is Gerowen.  I don't have a PS4 yet though, so you'll only see me playing PS3 titles.

I do play CoD MW3 from time to time, but usually on Hardcore Free for All because my friends keep buying the new CoD games and I got tired of buying the same game over and over once a year and I started refusing to buy any more, so I just stick with the last one I kind of enjoyed.  Most of the time I like adventure/RPG games.

Welcome to Neowin, :-)

• 2 months later...