Now TV Entertainment Package

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has tried the Now TV box/Entertainment package that Sky are now offering. I am looking to cut down on some bills and my Virgin TV package is one of them, in reality I don't watch probably 90% of the channels I am paying for as the majority I watch is available on your standard BBC channels offered via Freeview or things like the Iplayer.

However my daughter LOVES the disney channel, a channel that is only available through VM with their top TV package. Now TV does have the disney channel listed but I just don't fully appreciate how it works. Is it just a box that streams that channel and that is it? It does talk about using catch up but again, is that available for all channels and all programs on those channels? 

My daughter loves to series record some of her favourite channels and will often sit and watch the recorded stuff rather than what's on now, so if it does limit her to what is just on the Disney Channel now then it isn't really going to be a great replacement, she may have to live with that but I would rather not if I can help it.

I have looked at things like Lovefilm and Netflix and whilst there are "some" of her favourite programms on there and also lots of stuff I would potentially watch, it doesn't seem like a great replacement either.

I have the nowTV package (movies and entertainment) and it's really great.

Basically you choose - on demand - what you want to watch. So all the programmes (as long as theres no rules against streaming from the owner) appear and can be streamed.

Let me know if there's anything you want me to test on mine if you like :-)

Basically the two things I know she watches the most are Jessie and Wizards of Waverly place (on the disney channel), if you could let me know if they show up as available on demand that would be perfect.

If it's not asking too much, if you can sort by channel, a short list of what else is available on Disney would be fantastic.