Satanists are crowdfunding a statue of Lucifer to sit in front of the Oklahoma State Capitol

you people seriously dont know what youre saying. Save yourselves while theres time, becuase it will be too late later on.

I'll take my chances.

• Like 2

you people seriously dont know what youre saying. Save yourselves while theres time, becuase it will be too late later on.

Jeeze, your advice = awesome.. I SAVED my code all by myself and prevented possible data loss!

• Like 3

I think this article explains it the best I've seen:

http://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/01/08/idol-to-satan-highlights-importance-of-religion-in-1st-amendment

Basically the argument is that the intent of the 1st amendment was to prohibit the federal government from establishing an official Christian "Church of the USA", similar to the Church of England at the time. Other religions are not dealt with, which means they are left up to the state governments. So to sum it up, Oklahoma can do whatever it wants...

Thank you, I just checked my insurance payments and they seemed a bit high so I made a quick 15 min call and saved myself 15%. 

I think this article explains it the best I've seen:

http://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/01/08/idol-to-satan-highlights-importance-of-religion-in-1st-amendment

Basically the argument is that the intent of the 1st amendment was to prohibit the federal government from establishing an official Christian "Church of the USA", similar to the Church of England at the time. Other religions are not dealt with, which means they are left up to the state governments. So to sum it up, Oklahoma can do whatever it wants...

Retarded article is retarded, given who wrote it, it makes sense. 

Thank you, I just checked my insurance payments and they seemed a bit high so I made a quick 15 min call and saved myself 15%. 

I hope you're going to spend those savings on something sinful, mudslag.  :laugh:

It's kinda cool having a statue of satan here in Madrid.

4160359449_1a0714dd33_b.jpg

Probably not nearly as badass as the one propossed in Oklahoma, but cool nonetheless.

And interestingly enough, the statue also happens to sit at a topographic elevation of 666 meters.

The year of our lord shall be soon.  :wacko:

when... 5 mins? 5 months? 5 years? 5 million years? 5 billion years? 

this is a question that your faith can't answer....

when... 5 mins? 5 months? 5 years? 5 million years? 5 billion years? 

this is a question that your faith can't answer....

wasn't it obvious i'm sarcastic? lel /s  :pinch:

NOT funny...

He was not trying to tell a joke. I support his idea.

Despite these devilish details, the organization claims the project is not just an elaborate prank, and points out they don't actually worship Satan, just the idea of free expression. In that vein, the statue is meant to counterbalance the Ten Commandments statue that was constructed outside the Oklahoma Capitol building in 2012, following years of controversy and debate. Critics of that older monument say it marks a de facto endorsement of Christianity by the state government and therefore violates the US Constitution's "establishment clause" against a national religion.

This, actually, makes sense.

The Christianity endorsement in America is not only de facto, but also de jure. It's, in all ways, officialized. This must be stopped.

• Like 2

Retarded article is retarded, given who wrote it, it makes sense. 

Your opinion. Though with no explanation of why "retarded article" is retarded, or why your opinion is so not retarded.

Obviously a lot of people don't agree with the basis of the article on how the 1st amendment should be interpreted. I've read history and I think it makes sense that it was only to prohibit an official Christian denomination. I thought he was rather open-minded on the subject for a Christian, especially since the argument could be used by Oklahoma to remove the 10 commandments statue as well as prevent a statue of Satan. But either decision would be non of the federal governments business.

The God of the bible causes more violence that Satan ever does, seriously read the damn thing. From the eyes of a non believer the 2 are different sides of the same coin. Quite frankly no "do what you're told or be tortured" story can possibly be good.

Satan's Shrine. Check.

God's Shrine. Check.

Justitia's Shrine. Check.

Mohamed's Shrine... oh well.

Islam is evil and has brought nothing but death and hatred to this world.  Look at what is happening all over the world right now, even in the streets of London, at the hands of Muslims.  I am an agnostic and am pretty tolerant of most religious beliefs, but Islam needs to be eradicated post-haste if humanity is to have any hope of surviving another thousand years.