February 2014 Avatars & Signatures

Uhh, mine is a picture from the badge on my old Cobra.

I don't have that car anymore (newer GT now), but I haven't changed the avatar in years.

My first avatar and name had nothing to do with each other.  Watched Underworld and the werewolf Raze, changed my avatar to a picture of Raze's eye.  Now I use my real name and a different eye avatar.  I like eyes.

I used to change my avatar every so often, but I think now I've given up.. I think for a few years I never even had one at all. :|

No need to explain my avatar. xD

Part of a bigger picture, currently a cover on my FB page (link in the signature).

- I'm a graphic designer so it shows what software I use mostly ( Photoshop & Illustrator)

- T-Rex is part of my logo, detailed info in the description HERE

:)

Vladamir Putin signalling the Scientists that he's ready for the funk level to be increased.

This probably raises more questions for you.

Nope. That all made perfect sense. Best avatar story so far.

Ladies want it.

lol. Brilliant.

Mine is NOAA-18 AVHRR channel 4 imagery of Hurricane Mitch at peak intensity off the coast of Honduras on October 26, 1998 at 20:32 GMT.

I use it as the icon for my app Hurricane Tracker for Windows 8 and Windows Phone.

Currently a photo of a cake I made, well, just the decoration made from fondant icing stuff. Kinda cheated... Print, cut, trace, arrange, but I was pretty happy with the result :)

It is/was a Mario (of Nintendo fame) face, for anybody seeing this after I've changed it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_68000

I grew up with so many devices which used it (Apple (Macintosh Plus), Commodore (Amiga), Sega (Genesis), etc.). I guess I could call it my favourite CPU of all time (mainly due to the amazing software people were able to produce with such little resources).

Sega Genesis motherboard, which uses a 68k:

Mega_Drive_mboard.jpg

• Like 2

compl3x, on 10 Jan 2014 - 01:40, said:

Might explain why you're called crashgordon?  :rofl:

Haha, no it doesn't have any relation to my username (well it might have after the incident), but that's a whole 'nother story. :P

Short version: Porsche Club weekend at Road Atlanta, damp track, borrowed car, exceeded the power>grip ratio and backed it into a tirewall just past turn 3. I was doing quick lap times and got the nickname of Flash Gordon, until the incident and someone said something like "needs to change his name to Crash Gordon" and I thought it was funny and embraced it. :D

• Like 2