There is no stopping me

Hello,

Who is Andrea Borman? Never heard of her on Neowin or elsewhere...

You can't have been here for over 10 years and never have heard of Andrea Borman...

She is legendary!

• Like 2

Possibly the greatest thing i have ever seen.

I always thought she a troll on the forum but it turns out she is real!

Wait.. you watched all 25 minutes. :o And yes she's real. :s

Yeah, was just going to say this is a distinct possibility (I have over 10 years working with people with ASD), so y'know - don't y'all be too harsh with the comments ;)

She is clearly aspergic or autistic.  

• Like 1

Welcome...

As for Andrea Borman?  I don't know who she is (but after I break my sobriety tonight, I fear I shall have to indulge in those videos), but daaaaaaamn she must be a master of Google!

Google her name and you'll see why.

Andrea Borman was a member here for a while, and as her videos point out she isn't here anymore. But this thread isn't about that, let's get back to welcoming poejon to Neowin.

• Like 1

Andrea Borman was a member here for a while, and as her videos point out she isn't here anymore. But this thread isn't about that, let's get back to welcoming poejon to Neowin.

But... Andrea Borman....

Well, seeing as she's no longer a member or user here....

My god, she excessively repeats stuff I'm guessing adhd

no antivirus? wth?

lol windows is the most securest os

opinionated and aggressive

also crying here about being banned from another windows forum

tagging posts is a requirement

lost respect for neowin because of vent thread about an a rival windows forum? man she needed to read the rules more carefully

always right, even when not right

basically has to have the last word, no matter the cost

criticising about other websites on other websites is a form of trolling

really? banning an ip address is a human rights violation?

Moderators are chosen, a user can't ask, it's performance and conduct related

also if a user is getting banned from every forum they join, maybe they should look inward to where the problem lies.

and my god she's being childish, pity, I actually liked some of posts she made.....

back on topic, welcome, and enjoy your stay, we all have fun here, and can be grown up when needed to :)

"There are no viruses on Windows. Windows is the most secure operating system out there."

--Andrea Borman

Anyway, back to topic, welcome to Neowin!

Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeee came someone edit this with a "Neowin forums" counter :')?

Also to Poejon, welcome to Neowin! Home of thread derailments :P

• Like 3

Please, please, please, please, pleaseeeeee came someone edit this with a "Neowin forums" counter :')?

Also to Poejon, welcome to Neowin! Home of thread derailments :p

It actually annoys me that she keeps saying "Neowin forums". Why can't she just say Neowin?  :laugh:

Poejon will certainly have a lot to read even if it is mostly unrelated. I hope we haven't scared Poejon away. :unsure:

It actually annoys me that she keeps saying "Neowin forums". Why can't she just say Neowin?  :laugh:

Poejon will certainly have a lot to read even if it is mostly unrelated. I hope we haven't scared Poejon away. :unsure:

I honestly wouldn't think so, most people know forums are what they are, this is a great forum, it has bad points, of course, show me a forum that doesn't, we're still here because we play by the house rules.

I honestly wouldn't think so, most people know forums are what they are, this is a great forum, it has bad points, of course, show me a forum that doesn't, we're still here because we play by the house rules.

Yeah we play by the rules, but we also sometimes go a bit off-topic. :laugh:  

• Like 1

Yeah we play by the rules, but we also sometimes go a bit off-topic. :laugh:

And if I need to chime in again to bring the purpose of the thread back, I'll lock it instead. I would offer to go and create another thread about Andrea, but I don't want the headache. Stick on topic or move on. (y)

And if I need to chime in again to bring the purpose of the thread back, I'll lock it instead. I would offer to go and create another thread about Andrea, but I don't want the headache. Stick on topic or move on. (Y)

Do EET!

We need like a "Andrea shares her knowledge" thread.  Where we discuss how 32bit windows is faster than 64bit, and that the source code of IE8 is on Windows 8.  And how there are no viruses on windows.

• Like 2