Energy Bar - Battery Indicator

android app new app battery indicator battery level android battery battery app

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 OP IJagan

IJagan

Neowinian

Posted 13 January 2014 - 21:18

In all honesty, from those screen shots I am honestly not sure of what the differences are between what your app does and my phone?

As +techbeck mentioned, look at the extreme top of the screen (above status bar.) Here, let me help you, I have a video of the ALPHA version of the App (there is a significant difference in terms of UI - Screenshots!) :

you images are in WebP/VP8 format, that's why they're not showing for us(ex:people using ie,firefox).

Took me a while to see the bar above the notification bar from the market place screenshots, you may want to have the 1st image showing its largest state so its more obvious for the smaller state screenshots :)

Ah, yes! I just noticed the format of the images, sorry about that. Can't edit the main post now, anyways, the images could be viewed in full-size from market link.

P.S. Just updated with a new version on Google Play Market (Version EB_2), should be live in a couple of hours or may be even sooner.

#17 OP IJagan

IJagan

Neowinian

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:57

kcf1qg.png

#18 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:42

Look at the top of each screenshot and you will see a bar that does not go fully over to the right.  Each screenshot, different color bar. 

As +techbeck mentioned, look at the extreme top of the screen (above status bar.) Here, let me help you, I have a video of the ALPHA version of the App (there is a significant difference in terms of UI - Screenshots!) :

Ah, yes! I just noticed the format of the images, sorry about that. Can't edit the main post now, anyways, the images could be viewed in full-size from market link.

P.S. Just updated with a new version on Google Play Market (Version EB_2), should be live in a couple of hours or may be even sooner.

Thanks guys I see it now, In all honesty I did notice that but thought it was more something to do with the screen shot than what the actual app was doing. I was focusing more on the standard battery icon and expecting that to change in someway.

I know this may sound weird giving the default battery icon etc but I don't like the non symetrical feel it gives to the screen. I don't think I can fully describe why in my head the battery is fine as being as it is but this gives an uneven feel to the screen. To be fair I am pretty boring with my android phone, apart from occaisionally changing the wallpaper it's a pretty stock 4.4 with no real mods to it from app's so I guess I'm not the right audience anyway.

#19 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:18

Your app made it to Droid Life.