13 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow, some truly good games in here, and if you are a ps+ subscriber, some truly great deals as well.

Source @ the Official PS Blog.

Not sure if the formatting is going to stick, but going to give it a shot...

EDIT - Formatting did not stick, so left the garbled text, but also added a screenshot of the pricing.

Each year, we like to celebrate the New Year by giving you huge discounts on some great games from the previous year. Last year, we discounted 13 celebrated PS3 games as part of the 13 for

1 person likes this

Posted

Great sale. Wish UK would get some of those deals. Would pick up Puppeteer and Rain if I could.

Posted

wow. those are some really good deals. Enslaved for $5 is totally worth it. Pretty good game.

The Vita sales are equally as good - might pick up a few.

Posted

Wow, great deals. I'm picking a few of those for sure. Time to fire up the ps3 again.

Its funny, now I find myself turning on my 360 and ps3 when the sales come along or when there are new free games to get.

Posted

Tales of Xillia for $10 is a bargain. Do you know what else is great on the Vita with headphones, the lone survivor. It was free with plus though, in the EU, not sure about US.
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm starting to get sick of sales. I got so many damm games, but never enough time to finish them all.

Posted

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Posted

Great sale. Wish UK would get some of those deals. Would pick up Puppeteer and Rain if I could.

Didn't you pick those up in the January sales? They weren't as cheap as that but still... EU territories and all that.

Posted

Didn't you pick those up in the January sales? They weren't as cheap as that but still... EU territories and all that.

I passed because I know they'll go cheaper soon enough. Spent far too much as it is on XBL/Steam :laugh:

Posted

Not impressed that this is only US. :/

I really want Spelunky on my Vita although I refuse to pay

Posted

Looks like I'm going to go on Vita game buying rampage. I see a bunch that I want on the list. 

Posted

Just bought a handful off of here myself.  There were quite a few on here that I've been debating over for a while so didn't hesitate now that they're on sale.

Posted

picked up Killzone Mercenary and Sly Cooper. Those bad boys are 3.5GB and 3.3GB. You know how much stuff i had to clear off my memory card for those 2 games? :wacko:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0