Invoicing systems? Best one?

Question

I currently use this online invoice system: http://www.onlineinvoicesystem.com/download.php for my needs, but certain abilities like being able to reorder my preset invoice items, or a few bugs that the author doesn't seem to want to fix have me looking for something else.

I need a system that:

1. Allows my customers to login and print invoices off at a later date. (Current system sets up user accounts using email accounts)
2. Allows my customers to pay via PayPal or integrated PayPal Pro (Current system allows PayPal, but not Pro.)
3. Produces invoices in PDF form.
4. Emails customers when a new invoice is added, and when paid in full.
5. Allows me to create preset invoice items with prices. I would only need to add the item to invoice and set the quantity.

I've tried SimplyInvoices, but it lacks a proper way to allow customers to login. The system would have to remain public for this to work, and that's the last thing I want. I just installed FusionInvoicing on my server, and while it offers much of what I want, it doesn't offer a working way for customers to use PayPal. Something seems to be broken, and their forums are littered with people asking the same question I would be.

So does anyone know of anything else I could use? I do want it to be self hosted. I tried another avenue, but after adding my customers, they were spammed with advertising from that company (Invoiceable). I've heard similar stories from people who used Curdbee as well. I would prefer a free option, but isn't a deal breaker.

2 answers to this question