PC Game : Zelda Mystery of Solarus DX

Zelda Mystery of Solarus DX

http://www.solarus-games.org/games/zelda-mystery-of-solarus-dx/

Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX is actually an enhanced remake of a first creation, Zelda: Mystery of Solarus. This first creation, developed with RPG Maker 2000, was released in 2002 and was only available in French. The DX project was unveiled on April 1st, 2008. Its objectives are to correct the many flaws of its predecessor: the battle system, the bosses, the use of items, etc.

However, that is hardly all of it as new graphical elements and musics will accompany you throughout the game. This Deluxe version will be the opportunity for players to relive the adventure in a brand new way, or to discover it for the first time if you?ve never played it before!

Zelda-Mystery-of-Solarus-DX_2.jpg

I played it last night. It does work with the xbox 360 controller as well as a keyboard. it played identically to Link to the past, but it also felt like a new story.

• Like 3

If you play it, a word of warning

Don't go back and talk to the guy who gave you the boomerang, he TAKES IT BACK!!! See if you can leave with it!

• Like 2

If you play it, a word of warning

Don't go back and talk to the guy who gave you the boomerang, he TAKES IT BACK!!! See if you can leave with it!

He takes it even if you successfully complete the dungeon when you leave.

On a side note, this game is ANNOYING AS HELL!  I'm in the forest dungeon and I'm doing the sliding block puzzle.  I know "what" I have to do, but there's all these paths where you can accidentally push a block into a corner, and since you can't pull the blocks, the only way to reset it is to leave the room and come back in and start all over, which resets all 3 blocks and respawns all the mobs...

He takes it even if you successfully complete the dungeon when you leave.

On a side note, this game is ANNOYING AS HELL!  I'm in the forest dungeon and I'm doing the sliding block puzzle.  I know "what" I have to do, but there's all these paths where you can accidentally push a block into a corner, and since you can't pull the blocks, the only way to reset it is to leave the room and come back in and start all over, which resets all 3 blocks and respawns all the mobs...

Yep just passed that spot. I was like WTF really? Does anyone else notice the 360 controller sticking when you go one direction sometimes it just keeps going.

Yep just passed that spot. I was like WTF really? Does anyone else notice the 360 controller sticking when you go one direction sometimes it just keeps going.

I finally got past it and am working on locating the 2nd one.

Fun little game, at least until you push your block into a corner, :p  It definitely makes you think and pay attention.

Edit: I'm playing with a keyboard, may go get my PS3 controller or Logitech gamepad and see if I have the "sticking" issue you are.

Well... I played this game for about 6 hours last night til about 1:30am in the morning. ... This game is sooooooooooooooo much fun. Its just like link to the past but with a completely new story. It has been the most fun i've had playing a game in a VERY VERY long time.

I just got the hookshot, and bombs.

If you want a nice mod to LTTP, get the IPS patch for zelda: parallel worlds for the SNES ROM...

But whatever you do, don't play it on the real hardware, the lack of save states will drive you mad ;)

If you want a nice mod to LTTP, get the IPS patch for zelda: parallel worlds for the SNES ROM...

But whatever you do, don't play it on the real hardware, the lack of save states will drive you mad ;)

Save states in this game would be nice, but you really never die to a 'Game over". Did i mention this game is soooo much fun?

thanks for letting me know about this game.  did anyone download version of Zelda XD? It is an April's Fool Day. you will check them out.  it is funny ones. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: