DashCam/ Traffic recorder/ Accident camcorder or else named device advice wanted

There you have it (I've googled it since your link is broken).

Mobius is extremely oversaturated  :x

Besides, youtube downsamples videos. It's a worthless platform for video quality comparison.

As for AIO in day time... I'd say is on a par

as for night footage- most important failure/aspect of any/most as DashCam's see this:

• 3 weeks later...

so i went and brought a transcend dp200 camera

its great!

great during the day, and good at night. easy to see number plates.

direct from amazon, so no fakes.

works straight out of the box, a bit big, but thats fine.

and it shuts off and turns on when you need it .

no gps, but otherwise fine.

• 1 month later...

I just bought a Sheezeus GT550WS about 2 weeks ago, and so far it's great.  The quality at day and night is very nice and it records license plates clearly with no issues.  It has a decent size screen on it, so I could replay a video on the spot, if needed.  I also have a mount for it that clamps onto my rearview mirror, so it's very discreet.  I paid about $100 for it (plus $20 for a 32GB microSD), so it's a great deal for something small and high quality.

• 1 month later...
I just started using one and am still learning how it all works but the price point finally got to where I am willing to buy.

Oh and I just ordered 2 more - one for each of the other cars. 

Seems like really, really cheap insurance as well as a way to show the mayhem that goes on out there to others. 

(I've been commuting 2 hrs a day for almost 11 years now and have seen LOTS of stuff and even dodged death twice.)

• 1 year later...

Latest on DashCams issues:

0801 packed up, used GT680W for almost a year now, still love the quality and used few clips (privately) for laugh etc, never came to the real use as for RTA evidence, but learned, that iedeally would use (if buying now) screen less, even smaller factor one, "just set and forget" one.

If any, my recommendations (for my ownself) would be Möbius; BlackSys CF-100 (single) - both under £60 or cf-100 twin (£70) recorder.

Fed up, borred of waitinng when it would/will pack up... :/

Also, bought and used couple of times externall battery usb pack as a rcamcorder- great videos, but lack of enthusiasm, means can't wait for a reason to upgrade... And have a laugh at myself for buying "proper" camcorder, quality is trully not comparable, despite £350 paid 3 years ago. ;)

• 1 year later...

Possible to get WAY better, but as is today using non HD CW-100 - £30 worth from amazon- best thing after sliced bread, especially using at night with WDR on.

Highly recommended! :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00IMFYGKK/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_6?colid=HHSX6VQHUI8K&coliid=I3G9A7VJ6YJGO0

(Not affiliated by no means ;)  )

Edited by Atasas
Typos

From what I've seen, DATAKAM manufactures the best quality dashcams when it comes to recording videos at night.

Karkam is second best imho.

Here's a video comparing 2015 models. Both models have been improved since then.