Photo

Five Announcements Nintendo Should Make Right Now

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 HawkeyeFan80

HawkeyeFan80

Neowinian

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:59

I have both a PS4 and a Wii U, and I have to say at this point I think the Wii U is more fun.  Neither has a ton of games, but the ones that are out for the Wii U are more fun in my opinion.  I personally think Nintendo should drop the Game Pad all together and instead package a Wii U Pro controller.  The only thing my Game Pad gets used for is to operate the thing when necessary.  Other than that I always use the Pro Controller.  Dump the pad, lower the price to $199, and get some more games on the shelves and the thing would sell like hotcakes.  

#32 Praetor

Praetor

ASCii / ANSi Designer

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:16

more and better variety of games; a price drop on the console is nice but unless those two items are real, this console is going to fade away.

Oh and while Nintendo did made some serious mistakes in the past (cartridges in the N64, underpowered Wii), the very fact that those mistakes had the same solutions (good portfolio of games) just shows that having a new console without great games isn't going to help them.

#33 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:01

Not a bad list to consider. I'm not sure of the ultimate cure though.

Has anyone seen the supposed rumor about Nintendo's next gen plans? There was a post today from one of those rumor sites that may or may not be credible at all, but its a funny spec list to look over:

http://www.nintendon...-hardware-name/

I don't really believe that. So much of that doesn't sound realistic at all.