Rune Factory 4 cancelled for Europe

?We regret to inform you that the European release of Rune Factory 4 for Nintendo 3DS has been cancelled.

While MarvelousAQL has made every effort to secure the title?s release for this territory, it is, unfortunately, not possible to do so at this time.

MAQL and MAQL Europe would like to thank everyone for their support and enthusiasm for their European releases. Please look forward to announcements on new MAQL titles over the coming months.?

Source: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/rune-factory-4-cancelled-europe/

And this is why Nintendos region locking can ###### off. I think the Nintendo fans will explode even more if Shin Megami Tensei IV doesn't get a European release.

i still have no idea why they thought region locking was a good idea. if you dont have it you will still make sales because people are buying from other regions to play the game.

i still have no idea why they thought region locking was a good idea. if you dont have it you will still make sales because people are buying from other regions to play the game.

They always say it's to protect publisher relationships, but we live in a modern global world where packages can get from A to Z in a few weeks tops. Gaming companies have to get with the times, not try and lock down our ability to play games on hardware we've purchased.

I've always thought as well apart from our global delivery service being awesome, and allowing people in remote places to buy games, our transport system is more advanced as well than when the industry started. People go on holiday, work abroad for x amount of months, or even move to live somewhere. If I buy a 3DS I've bought a 3DS, Nintendo shouldn't be telling me no sorry, you've moved home, buy another 3DS.

For a company that tells us it's humble and admits to misunderstandings with the Wii U, admit to this one as well please.