Housemarque working on Resogun DLC, new PS4 title

Resogun DLC is on the way according to developer Housemarque.

The studio made the announcement on the game's Facebook page, along with confirming that it's currently working on another unannounced PS4 title.

"At the moment we are working on Resogun DLC and another PS4 project," Housemarque wrote in response to a fan who asked what was next for the studio.

As soon as we have any more info on either the DLC or the mysterious project the developer is currently working on, we'll be sure to let you know.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/20/housemarque-working-on-resogun-dlc-and-unannounced-ps4-game

Hope it's Dead Nation 2!

Resogun dev working on DLC and 'another PS4 project'
By Samit Sarkar on Jan 20, 2014 at 5:12p

resogun-screenshot_1920.0_cinema_720.0.j

Housemarque is working on downloadable content for its DICE Award-nominated side-scrolling shooter, Resogun, the Finnish studio announced last week.

Resogun is up for one award, in the category of Action Game of the Year.

Today, in response to a question on Facebook about the potential for a PlayStation Vita port of Resogun, Housemarque said, "At the moment we are working on Resogun DLC and another PS4 project." Previous titles from the studio include the 2011 platformer Outland and the 2007 shooter Super Stardust HD.

For more on Resogun, you can check out our full review here.

Source: Polygon

As much as I'm bored of zombie games, Dead Nation was that great in co-op they could replace the zombies with cats for all I care :p Basically I'm saying I can't bring myself to write it off as "bad timing" meaning everyone is fed up with zombies. The first was just too much fun with my GF.