PA man suspected of sexually propositioning women with Swiss cheese

PHILADELPHIA ?  Philadelphia police have arrested a man they believe used Swiss cheese to sexually proposition unsuspecting women.

The suspect, identified by authorities as 41-year-old Christopher Pagano, was arrested at his Norristown home Thursday.

Investigators suspect Pagano is the man who reportedly drove up to women on several occasions and offered them money to put cheese on his genitals and perform a lewd act. :|

The story went viral after a Philadelphia neighborhood town watch group posted a blurry cellphone picture on its Facebook page of a half-naked man in his car holding up what appears to be cheese. The group dubbed him the "Swiss Cheese Pervert."

Pagano is expected to face charges of indecent exposure, stalking and harassment.

source

How dare he !  Swiss cheese ???! :woot:

Well it does traditionally have certain... unique characteristics he might find... 'suitable'...

:|

I was about to be pedantic and ask which Swiss cheese, then I realised that in N.A. Swiss cheese is anything that resembles Emmental, apparently.

I would have thought that it would have made more sense to go with a soft cheese, to lessen the potential of accidental biting. :laugh:

I was about to be pedantic and ask which Swiss cheese, then I realised that in N.A. Swiss cheese is anything that resembles Emmental, apparently.

>

Our market actually carries several types. We prefer an aged Gruyere as Emmental seems rather bland. Some commercial "Emmental" style cheeses are downright waxy.

Favorite of all: an extremely sharp white cheddar made by a farm owned by family in Wisconsin. That stuff will bite your head off ;)