Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
freak180

Chrome new tab page

6 posts in this topic

Use the New Tab page

You may have noticed that your New Tab page has changed. All of the features that you

Having the Google Search Bar really annoys me, if I want to search, I'm gonna do it in the dang ominbox.

Having the Google Search Bar really annoys me, if I want to search, I'm gonna do it in the dang ominbox.

Yeah I know what you mean. I made it so that new tab opens up your pin favorite sites instead of that google search page

For those who know. The old hack no longer works to bring back the old new page style
1. Enter "chrome://flags" (without quotes) in the address bar (or

I don't care about the search bar. I wanted the Recently closed tabs option back in the corner on the new tabs page, but Iooks like they killed the feature for good this time.

I don't care about the search bar. I wanted the Recently closed tabs option back in the corner on the new tabs page, but Iooks like they killed the feature for good this time.

I think its just moved to the settings drop down ( the 3 lines) menu in recent tabs 

For those who know. The old hack no longer works to bring back the old new page style

1. Enter "chrome://flags" (without quotes) in the address bar (or