[EU] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: February 2014

It's... AMAZING :|

Entering PS Plus:

29th January: Metro Last Light
    29th January: BioShock Infinite
    29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next (Vita)
    29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (Vita)
    5th February: Outlast (PS4)

More.

Don't forget that you can add the PS4 content to your account even if you don't have a PS4 by using the web interface for the PSN Store.

-----

[EU] PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: January 2014

Edited by Andrew G.

Wow, what a list! Metro Last Light and Bioshock will definitely be added to my collection.

This is perhaps a bit off topic, but as a PS+ member on a PS3, do I get the option to add Outlast to my library? Obviously I won't be able to play it on the PS3, but if I wait until I get a PS4 it may leave the IGC...

This is perhaps a bit off topic, but as a PS+ member on a PS3, do I get the option to add Outlast to my library? Obviously I won't be able to play it on the PS3, but if I wait until I get a PS4 it may leave the IGC...

Yep, as D.S. mentioned in his original post, you just have to "buy" them through the web store.  ;) I've been doing that since they started putting up PS4 games, just in case I ever change my mind and actually buy a next-gen console.

• Like 2

Great list, one of the reasons the blow for needing to pay for PS+ on PS4 to play MP isn't half as tough. As a Bioshock fanboy I've already completed Infinite, but I'm going to enjoy Metro/DWarriors/Outlast.

Modnation for Vita has some pretty meh reviews, but it should be an alright distraction if the basic karting is like the PS3 title.

Can't wait to give ModNation a go on the Vita. One of the things i'm missing on my Vita is a good Karting game.

I agree with Audioboxer, if they get the karting to feel like the PS3 version. Then it should be alright.

My Vita is lacking the pick up and play titles. At the moment i going through Persona 4 Golden. Not the kind of title you can pick up for 10 minutes when bored.

Hopefully the loading times will be a bit quicker too :laugh:

Thanks to Sony for doing this, seems to have kickstarted Microsoft into trying to do something similar, all the gamers win. 

• Like 3

Thanks to Sony for doing this, seems to have kickstarted Microsoft into trying to do something similar, all the gamers win. 

Must of missed it. Are MS creating similar service?

Wow, what a list! Metro Last Light and Bioshock will definitely be added to my collection.

Assuming you have both consoles, you can get all the free ps plus games for the ps3 and the ps4, and at the same time too

I did just that

He is referring to Games for Gold of course.

I don't think he was trying to say anything more than MS seems to have been moved to offer a game give away program as well.

Microsoft have fairly recently begun giving games away to Gold Members. However it only happened shortly after Sony introduced PS+ and began giving away games to the members.

Microsoft have fairly recently begun giving games away to Gold Members. However it only happened shortly after Sony introduced PS+ and began giving away games to the members.

GwG was announced at E3 2013 and started in July 2013.

PS+ and IGC were announced/launched at E3 2010

Not quite "shortly after" :P

• Like 1

GwG was announced at E3 2013 and started in July 2013.

PS+ and IGC were announced/launched at E3 2010

Not quite "shortly after" :P

Fair enough, I lose track of time when I don't follow gaming as close as I used to. Either way I doubt microsoft would have done this if Sony didn't.

He is referring to Games for Gold of course.

I don't think he was trying to say anything more than MS seems to have been moved to offer a game give away program as well.

Ahh. I thought they were talking about creating an actual subscription service like PS+

Would that not be Xbox Live Gold membership?

Is this gifting of games from MS going to continue on or is it going to cease in the near future? I hope it keeps going, and the content improves; it would motivate me to get a gold sub.

Is this gifting of games from MS going to continue on or is it going to cease in the near future? I hope it keeps going, and the content improves; it would motivate me to get a gold sub.

No idea, my guess is it'll continue. Especially while Sony are doing it.

MS confirmed it would continue on the 360. They also said that they would announce the program for the X1 sometime this year.