6 posts in this topic

Posted

Grab a Music Unlimited subscription at a fantastic discount and keep your tunes flowing on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

MUWeKnow_ANZ.png

Just thought I'd give a heads up to the music lovers out there, Sony are offering a special discount for the Music Unlimited app, $1/Month (Up to 3 months only) 

(Note most music streaming services including this one usually charge around $13/month)

App works on Mobiles (iPhone, Android, Windows), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita or PC - Music Unlimited lets you listen to your favourite tracks in high quality streamed audio.

Offer ends 31 January 2014.

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item676437/Get-more-music-for-less/

2 people like this

Posted

Awesome deal.

If they offer that deal in the US, I will definitely use the service again for my ps4. At least until Sony adds a background media player for local music.

Posted

Oh man seen the title and got keen. I don't have a PS4 yet but $1 a month for at least 12 months would have made me sign in preparation. Oh well.

Posted

Awesome deal.

If they offer that deal in the US, I will definitely use the service again for my ps4. At least until Sony adds a background media player for local music.

They did, well sort of. they had this promotion as an extension for anyone that signed up when they had a Years service for 15$ish

Posted

They did, well sort of. they had this promotion as an extension for anyone that signed up when they had a Years service for 15$ish

But you already had to have paid for a year right?

Posted

But you already had to have paid for a year right?

That is how it sounded in the email