Music Unlimited subscription for $1 / Month Offer. [AU]

Grab a Music Unlimited subscription at a fantastic discount and keep your tunes flowing on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

MUWeKnow_ANZ.png

Just thought I'd give a heads up to the music lovers out there, Sony are offering a special discount for the Music Unlimited app, $1/Month (Up to 3 months only) 

(Note most music streaming services including this one usually charge around $13/month)

App works on Mobiles (iPhone, Android, Windows), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita or PC - Music Unlimited lets you listen to your favourite tracks in high quality streamed audio.

Offer ends 31 January 2014.

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/news/articles/detail/item676437/Get-more-music-for-less/

• Like 2

Awesome deal.

If they offer that deal in the US, I will definitely use the service again for my ps4. At least until Sony adds a background media player for local music.

They did, well sort of. they had this promotion as an extension for anyone that signed up when they had a Years service for 15$ish

They did, well sort of. they had this promotion as an extension for anyone that signed up when they had a Years service for 15$ish

But you already had to have paid for a year right?