E-Blue Cobra Jr. Mouse

I have an E-Blue Cobra Jr. (http://www.amazon.com/E-3lue-EMS109BK-Precision-Control-1600dpi/dp/B005CPGHAA/ref=pd_bxgy_pc_img_y) which is acting up now that it is about a year old.  The left mouse button is shorting out and basically double clicking everything randomly.  So, sometimes it double clicks and other times it doesn't.

I emailed the company several times with no response so whatever about this to see what they recommend on fixing this. 

I know mice are usually easy to disassemble, but for the life of me, this one must be tightly glued together.    I wanted to clean the switch on it to see if that would fix the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions (other than buying a replacement one I know they are cheap, but our income is so friggin low right now, spending even a little on something like this is out of the question.) on opening this up or fixing the double click issue?

I have slowed down Windows' double click speed as well but this isn't helping any.

Nevermind - I got into the mouse - two screws under the pad under the switches.  Then one on the bottom under the serial number tag. :)

the same symptoms was happened to my other mouse too,

its turn out that its springy mechanical component was already worn out.

as its too much hassle to replace the problematic switch, I end up buying a new mouse entirely.

Does anyone have any suggestions (other than buying a replacement one I know they are cheap, but our income is so friggin low right now, spending even a little on something like this is out of the question.) on opening this up or fixing the double click issue?

It's a $13 mouse.  Buy another one.  A "good" mouse will run you $30 or more for a decent gaming mouse.

Like I said in my OP - buying a new one isn't an option right now.  ;)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I did manage to get this open like I said - the switches are the type you find here:

http://www.dinodirect.com/rectangular-key-switch-mouse-mouse-switch-micro-switch-2a125v-50-pack.html

So, I am not going to mess with it right now.  I have a spare mouse which feels very muddy compared to the one I'm trying to fix, but better than nothing.  When trying to put the mouse back together, I had a pin break on a header which I need to solder later this weekend.  (Wasn't put in there very strong in the first place,)