[Suggestion] Homepage module for "Latest in WP apps"

Hi friends,

I love Neowin and visit this since a few years ago.

I was wondering if possible to add a right module into the homepage where we can get the "Latest in Windows Phone Apps". Everyday I check out the section of "Latest in Software" directly from the homepage, I think it will be really helpful for people that owns a windows phone device.

This is just a suggestion/idea :)

Thanks in advance.

Well thanks "Latest In Software" module in homepage I'm able to know new desktop apps and sometimes my favorites of daily use, thanks Neowin I keep informed of them when new versions or releases, but the best thing is that Neowin provides detailed information to download, sometimes personal opinion and people can comment or share anything about it.

Imagine all that for WP apps, I think we can all discover new apps right here in Neowin :)

We typically cover the uber popular apps for WP8 (and other platforms) already, here's the latest example https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-launches-bing-travel-beta-app-for-windows-phone There are other sites that specifically cater to this as well because it's already a huge enough area to cover on it's own, but I can talk to John about possibly making a weekly top ten of apps for WP8, Android and iOS as a weekly (weekend) feature? Sounds like an idea actually.

We typically cover the uber popular apps for WP8 (and other platforms) already, here's the latest example https://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-launches-bing-travel-beta-app-for-windows-phone There are other sites that specifically cater to this as well because it's already a huge enough area to cover on it's own, but I can talk to John about possibly making a weekly top ten of apps for WP8, Android and iOS as a weekly (weekend) feature? Sounds like an idea actually.

That will be awesome! :)

Thank you! looking forward for it :)