EVGA Dark Does Not Post

I just got a new computer. I got an EVGA Dark and when I turn it on the power fan only spins for a second then stops, the corsair h100i spins at high speeds then slows way way down and the power light (on the mobo not the case) is red with the debug code of just C. The manual shows nothing like this :( so frustrated please help if you can.

Back to troubleshooting 101 - Process of Elimination.

Unplug everything, power on with just RAM, monitor, keyboard, mouse - the bare minimum - if you still get a POST error, start playing the switcharoo game with the RAM sticks

If you get a POST, then add pieces 1 by 1 -

You sure the POST error code isnt C1 ?   (which is a RAM issue)

Well that's the thing, I only have the basics plugged in (gpu has to be plugged in as the dark has no video card on the board). The manual shows a 2 digit code for everything related to post codes but the mobo just shows C in red. The next digit is completly off (unless that is supposed to mean 0, but then why doesn't it light up to verify). The manual for debugging purposes sucks. The website info is the same as what comes in the box >< I'll try swapping ram around I guess.

So it contained bent pins. I exchanged it. It booted and worked for a day, now it just either does not post with error code 67 or 69, or it boots into windows and claims there is a memory problem. So I switched memory slots, switched sticks, no matter what configuration it freezes upon getting into windows claiming I don't have enough memory and address corruption errors show up. so basically I have yet another bad board (this one does not have bent pins I just checked). I flashed the bios, same thing >< *sigh* this has been the worst computer building experience I've ever had out of the many computers I've built.