4 posts in this topic

You know you need to get help for your flatulence when your farts cause a barn to blow up.

That?s what happened when 90 cows created so much methane gas that it caught fire and blew up a shed in Rasdorf, Germany.

The gas had steadily built up in the structure and was ignited on Monday when ?a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames,? the police said in a statement.

Twitter user Mocking Bard was shocked by the news and wrote: ?So a German cow actually started a fire with a fart. And then you ask why people worship cows.?

Jeremy Cowles was similarly alarmed and added: ?Cow farts are a serious health hazard.?

Luckily only one cow suffered minor injuries but the barn didn?t get off so lightly, with its roof being damaged.

source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after reading this, this was the first thing I though of..

sorry

 

 

post-354816-0-70170600-1391050753.jpg

post-354816-0-10552400-1391050762.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's some cow sh*t (instead of bullsh*t). Lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Explains the Chicago fire, Ms. O'leary ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.