7 posts in this topic

Posted

A Pizza Hut manager last week allegedly retaliated for a prior drunk driving arrest by spitting on food ordered by the same Tennessee sheriff

Posted

Wow, I'd fire her, if I was her employer, she was the one dui, she was the one in the wrong, the cops get a bad rep quite a lot, and quite a lot of it is justifiable, but they're there for a reason, one of those reasons is because of little miss butthurt dui over there

2 people like this

Posted

... I observed her cut her eyes and look at me.

What, with a pizza cutter?

Posted

LOL!!

Posted

Wow, I'd fire her, if I was her employer, she was the one dui, she was the one in the wrong, the cops get a bad rep quite a lot, and quite a lot of it is justifiable, but they're there for a reason, one of those reasons is because of little miss butthurt dui over there

She wasn't driving, she let someone else drive who she knew was intoxicated...which apparently in Tennessee will land you a DUI.

Posted

So, did he eat the pizza ...

1 person likes this

Posted

She wasn't driving, she let someone else drive who she knew was intoxicated...which apparently in Tennessee will land you a DUI.

I stand corrected :) (I'm assuming she wasn't in a fit state to drive at the time neither)