Pizza Hut Manager Spit On Officer's Dinner

A Pizza Hut manager last week allegedly retaliated for a prior drunk driving arrest by spitting on food ordered by the same Tennessee sheriff?s deputy who had busted her, according to investigators.

Amanda Engle, 29, was nabbed Thursday for disorderly conduct after the off-duty cop spotted her spitting on a pizza he had ordered for his family.

According to a police report, Unicoi County Sheriff?s Department Deputy Frank Rogers arrived at the Pizza Hut to pick up a dinner order. ?The defendant didn?t ask my name however rang up the order,? noted Rogers, who added that he sat down on a bench in front of the counter while waiting to pick up his pizza.

?As the defendant removed the pizza from the oven I observed her cut her eyes and look at me. The defendant then leaned over the pizza that she had began to slice and I observed her spit on the pizza which had been purchased by me,? Rogers wrote.

The deputy immediately confronted Engle and asked if she knew him. ?Yes, you?re Frank Rogers,? replied Engle, who was cited last April by Rogers in a DUI case.

Charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct, Engle is free on $500 bond and scheduled for a February 20 General Sessions Court appearance. Engle, pictured in the above mug shot, was fired from her Pizza Hut post following the January 23 collar

more

Wow, I'd fire her, if I was her employer, she was the one dui, she was the one in the wrong, the cops get a bad rep quite a lot, and quite a lot of it is justifiable, but they're there for a reason, one of those reasons is because of little miss butthurt dui over there

• Like 2

Wow, I'd fire her, if I was her employer, she was the one dui, she was the one in the wrong, the cops get a bad rep quite a lot, and quite a lot of it is justifiable, but they're there for a reason, one of those reasons is because of little miss butthurt dui over there

She wasn't driving, she let someone else drive who she knew was intoxicated...which apparently in Tennessee will land you a DUI.

She wasn't driving, she let someone else drive who she knew was intoxicated...which apparently in Tennessee will land you a DUI.

I stand corrected :) (I'm assuming she wasn't in a fit state to drive at the time neither)