Is Battlefield 4 (PC) alone worth

In my experience, yes.

I have Premium and don't care for China Rising at all so I tend to stick to the base game anyway.

Titanfall is a modern version of MW and not the remakes that all the sequels have been.

BF is a completely different type of game for a different gamer, and the game works fine. Most of us have played fine since launched and the problems that where have been fixed now, no show stoppers are left.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you have already ordered so its a little late anyway, but given that I have 77 hours of online play and the vast majority of that is the standard maps... I would also say yes :)

Im more of a COD fan so i would have to say no

What does being a fan of Call of Duty have to do with anything? Are you implying that being such a fan exempts you from being a fan of the Battlefield games? If so, then you're mistaken. I'm a fan of both series.

What does being a fan of Call of Duty have to do with anything? Are you implying that being such a fan exempts you from being a fan of the Battlefield games? If so, then you're mistaken. I'm a fan of both series.

what i said was a bit stupid on my part as i actually have not played any battlefields but play COD all the time, so i was judging a book by its cover really.