Internet Security Suites; Kaspersky, ESET, Bitdefender; what to choose?

Question

I am kinda looking for a new Internet Suite.I currently have Kaspersky PURE (but it is kinda heavy on resources and SafeMoney/Virtual Keyboad is blocking on IE-sites).

I used to have KIS2014 installed, but upgraded to PURE (same price, more features). I guess this was a mistaken.

So, back to start with my research.

I found that Kaspersky KIS/PURE, ESET Security 7 and Bitdefender IS kinda have the same detection rates, real-world performance etc etc.

Is this right?

And is one of these suites just "personal preference" to install, since they are all equally performing in protecting my computer(s)...

Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I have been using Norton One (which is just Norton 360 for a few devices) and it's been fine. Uses minimal system resources and the interface is pretty slick.

Don't knock it until you try it. :p

Hello,

ESET Smart Security is a commercial product and not free.  ESET does offer a 30 day trial, though.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Eset Smart Security! It's free for life! Always the best.

I also use Bitdefender. They have gotten the highest mark in all 3 categories on the above test site for years. I had Norton which was great but switched to Bitdefender. I don't perceive any system resource drag ever. It actually found a few things Norton had obviously missed.

Same here from NIS to Bitdefender Total Security