23 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone got into this beta yet? Signed up last week myself but I haven't read much buzz online...

Posted

What, they couldn't work a "Y' in the title? I'm surprised they didn't have high-level meetings regarding an

emergency name change.

Would've been a stretch, but how bout "Warfyce"?

Posted

Didn't see anything yet here either.

Posted

I played the pc version, it wasn't bad.. a little buggy and not much players but not bad.

Posted

My key just came through. How buggy was it on pc?

Posted

When did you sign up, out of interest? I've still not had a key :/

Posted

When I saw this thread :) so about the 9th.

Sadly cannot try it until tomorrow.

Posted

Finally got around to testing this. I know this is free to play and also in beta but oh my it's bad.

The controls feel heavy and sluggish. When you try and aim, it's not a smooth movement and it feels like your bobbing around no matter how much you tweak the sensitivity. Unless you hit several headshots, it takes quite a lot of bullets to drop someone.

Graphics seem really quite fuzzy and really unclear.

Generally overall a poor experience for me and I could only stand a few rounds of it and as I said I know it's a beta and free to play but I don't think it's something I will play in the future.

Posted

Finally got around to testing this. I know this is free to play and also in beta but oh my it's bad.

The controls feel heavy and sluggish. When you try and aim, it's not a smooth movement and it feels like your bobbing around no matter how much you tweak the sensitivity. Unless you hit several headshots, it takes quite a lot of bullets to drop someone.

Generally overall a poor experience for me and I could only stand a few rounds of it and as I said I know it's a beta and free to play but I don't think it's something I will play in the future.

How old would you say the code is on the version your playing?

Posted

It's the first game I've ever tried I can't actually get to run at all. The launcher starts with a black screen and logo, then just turns all white and stays that way.

Posted

More than likely fairly old and in which most of my issues will be sorted out but I don't think it would be enough for me to get it again and retry it. :) 

Posted

I think you pretty much summed it up, just another generic FPS that happens to look like its a PS2 game in need of some serious anti aliasing.

For free i guess you could play it for a bit and be happy if you wanted a new game, however tbh it's not something ever see myself playing and enjoying.

Posted

Still haven't got a code for this :/

Posted

Got my code on Thursday/Friday. Downloaded but didn't get to check it out as I had some business on the weekend but i'll be trying it tonight :)

Posted

I don't even remember singing up for the beta to this game.

Not sure, if I'll even bother to try it. TitanFall and inFamous will keep me rather busy.

I'm gonna have to youtube this game and see if it's worth my trying out at this current moment in time...

Posted

Topics merged

Applied for it over a month ago and still haven't got a key.

Posted

Just FYI, this has opened up to all XBL Gold members (Y)

1 person likes this

Posted

Just FYI, this has opened up to all XBL Gold members (Y)

:omg: still probably won't bother...   :omg:  :omg: 

Posted

This looks cools!! I really need to get back into gaming. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Please bring it to X1!

Posted

Warface being pulled from Xbox Marketplace come February

Tuesday, 2nd December 2014 20:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Warface, the free-to-play shooter Crytek launched on Xbox 360 back in April, will no longer be playable on the console come February.

The announcement was posted https://www.facebook.com/crytek?fref=ts''>on the game

Posted

Crytek Pins Blame For Warface Xbox 360 Cancelation On Microsoft

by Mike Futter on December 04, 2014 at 11:55 AM

facepub610.jpg

Following Tuesday's announcement that Crytek will end Warface on Xbox 360 after less than a year, we reached out to the developer for more information. In response, a company representative told us that the decision to cease work on the game came from Microsoft.