Here is my newest creation. Started during the Christmas holidays and is 54 days old. It's a music player written in vb.net 4.0. I went full metro on it (I think I am a fan), so it looks like a lot of the metro designs out there. The user interface is "alive", and has sliding animations. It plays mp3, wma, ogg and flac at the moment. I hope to be able to improve file format support in the future. Well here's a screenshot:
Build 73 is ready and available here.
What made it into this build?
- From now on the installer doesn't require an uninstall of the previous build (it updates your installation). IMPORTANT for those running a build older than 73: uninstall the older build first, then install build 73. From then on you won't have to uninstall anymore to use newer builds.
- Taskbar integration: when you hover the musiX icon on the taskbar, 3 buttons are shown in the preview (prev, play/pause,next), the song progress is shown on the icon on the taskbar.
- Minimize to tray (optional)
- Remember status of loop and shuffle buttons after restart (the position in the playlist is not remembered yet)
- Minor bugfixes (only noticable to the trained eye )
Edited by Geoffrey B., 21 February 2014 - 21:26. Reason: Added Update