Raphaël

You can't take the code from me

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 630

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:37

Feature suggestion

Show the album's cover art in the taskbar preview

h5gf6QoLrmi2oInw-Region.png

Challenge accepted!

Wow seems like you could really use resizable panes. They'll come in the next release.

Very selfish request - and it may not even be something that is controlled from your software however...

I have a Logitech G15 with the LCD display, if I play music in Windows Media Player for example, it will bring up the currect track playing and its progress etc. Is this something that is possible from your software level, I certainly can't find any configuration options for the keyboard to allow it to "listen" for other applications, I believe this worked with Winamp when I was using that.

No problem if not, and as I said... pretty selfish as I doubt many people would share this want.

Very selfish request - and it may not even be something that is controlled from your software however...

I have a Logitech G15 with the LCD display, if I play music in Windows Media Player for example, it will bring up the currect track playing and its progress etc. Is this something that is possible from your software level, I certainly can't find any configuration options for the keyboard to allow it to "listen" for other applications, I believe this worked with Winamp when I was using that.

No problem if not, and as I said... pretty selfish as I doubt many people would share this want.

I beleive the app would need to have support for default multi-media key support. this is basically what is required to show on the display

From a quick look on the internet I have found any solution to that yet. I'll see what I can do.

#347 OP Raphaël

Raphaël

You can't take the code from me

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 630

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:33

Oh boy, seems like I was still sleepy when typing my prvious reply. It should have been: From a quick look on the internet I haven't found any solution to do that yet. I'll see what I can do.

But I'll still see what I can do :)

#348 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:38

Oh boy, seems like I was still sleepy when typing my prvious reply. It should have been: From a quick look on the internet I haven't found any solution to do that yet. I'll see what I can do. :)

LOL no worries, It seriously is no big deal. There are more important things for you to spend your time on then a feature that would potentially only help one of your users :)