Raphaël

You can't take the code from me

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 630

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:37

Feature suggestion

Show the album's cover art in the taskbar preview

h5gf6QoLrmi2oInw-Region.png

Challenge accepted!

Wow seems like you could really use resizable panes. They'll come in the next release.

Very selfish request - and it may not even be something that is controlled from your software however...

I have a Logitech G15 with the LCD display, if I play music in Windows Media Player for example, it will bring up the currect track playing and its progress etc. Is this something that is possible from your software level, I certainly can't find any configuration options for the keyboard to allow it to "listen" for other applications, I believe this worked with Winamp when I was using that.

No problem if not, and as I said... pretty selfish as I doubt many people would share this want.

Very selfish request - and it may not even be something that is controlled from your software however...

I have a Logitech G15 with the LCD display, if I play music in Windows Media Player for example, it will bring up the currect track playing and its progress etc. Is this something that is possible from your software level, I certainly can't find any configuration options for the keyboard to allow it to "listen" for other applications, I believe this worked with Winamp when I was using that.

No problem if not, and as I said... pretty selfish as I doubt many people would share this want.

I beleive the app would need to have support for default multi-media key support. this is basically what is required to show on the display

From a quick look on the internet I have found any solution to that yet. I'll see what I can do.

#347 OP Raphaël

Raphaël

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:33

Oh boy, seems like I was still sleepy when typing my prvious reply. It should have been: From a quick look on the internet I haven't found any solution to do that yet. I'll see what I can do.

But I'll still see what I can do :)

#348 Skiver

Skiver

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:38

Oh boy, seems like I was still sleepy when typing my prvious reply. It should have been: From a quick look on the internet I haven't found any solution to do that yet. I'll see what I can do. :)

LOL no worries, It seriously is no big deal. There are more important things for you to spend your time on then a feature that would potentially only help one of your users :)

#349 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 13
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:44

how's the recoding going Raph? getting close to releasing any of those teasers? :p

#350 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 16 September 2014 - 19:47

how's the recoding going Raph? getting close to releasing any of those teasers? :p

+1 

#351 OP Raphaël

Raphaël

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:51

+1 

Hi everyone. Coding is going well. Due to some choices I made (read: new libraries I've added), I had some technical challenges to tackle. But I got through the difficult stuff, I've rebuilt the core, and am now rebuilding the UI. Code-wise, everything is now structured in cleaner and more maintainable modules. That was needed to go forward with this project.

So as I'm now rebuilding the UI, there might be some teasers soon. But you'll still need some patience... :)