Yes. There are no enemies and you can't die (you can fall but you teleport back to where you fell from). It's about 50/50 platforming and puzzle solving with minimal hand holding. So if you are easily stressed out by puzzles it won't be your cup of tea or stop you from progressing to the end. The graphics and music are very relaxing though, the latter especially I think.

Good to hear but I will probably skip it for the time being and grab it later down the road. I still have Thief and Killzone to finish, and with the free Mercenary Kings next month, I should be fine for a while.

Good to hear but I will probably skip it for the time being and grab it later down the road. I still have Thief and Killzone to finish, and with the free Mercenary Kings next month, I should be fine for a while.

Yeah you definitely want to dedicate some time to this.

I've started playing it again after talking about it here and it's a struggle to pick up where I left off 2 years ago (playing on 360). Won't say why as it's best to go into this game without any prior knowledge, but let's just say it's a maze and the map only helps so much reminding me what I've done and what's outstanding :laugh: Making progress though and I think I'm near the end (Y)