Have you ever hooked your console up to a computer monitor?

Console gaming  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you hooked your console up to a computer monitor in the last 6 months?

• I haven't in the last 6 months
    • Once
    • More than once
  2. 2. If you have, was it ever sitting at a desk in place of your computer?

I use my 5.1 receiver to switch between my laptop and games consoles (Xbox 360, PS3, Raspberry Pi) currently.

Since my PlayStation 2 though I've ran my console to my computer monitor on an alternate input (Dell ultrasharp, S-Video in).

So your Raspberry Pi is a gameconsole? :laugh:  lol

Yes I have two Xbox 360s, my PAL one is hooked up to the TV and i have my JPN Xbox 360 hooked up to my PC monitor. Ideal for having friends over for LAN / Xbox Live gaming sessions.

Doing that at the moment (hooking up my PC to the Dell U2711H monitor via DVI-D and PS3 via HDMI at the same time). Easy to switch source when I want to play my PS3 games.

Also with the SteelSeries H Wireless headset I got yesterday, I can now do a simple switch of audio output to my headset if I game at night (both PC or PS3)

I haven't used my Xbox 360 in a long time but when I did, I always had it hooked up to my 22" 1680x1050 Acer monitor. It was in my room and anyone that wanted to watch TV couldn't interrupt me.